What i want

Ace DeAngelo

His pained screams filled my ears as I pulled out the dragger just to bring it down again, pushing the dragger into his thigh.

"Who do you work for" i asked again, looking him dead in the eyes. " I'm not telling you shit" was all the guy in front of me said. "I hoped you would say that, that means more fun for me and more pain for you" i chuckled at the thought of cutting all of his fingers slowly.

I ripped out the dragger again and the guy start screaming like a little girl. I walked over to the table with my different toys, taking a big ass knife into my hand. I turned back to the guy in front of me, smirking back at him. "This is going to be fun".

I walked out of the cell, taking a cloth from one of my men. My wither shirt was completely soaked in blood. "Take care of the body" I says to one of the guards. I walked up the stairs and into the kitchen. I trow the cloth into the bin and took of my shirt to trow it away to. 

Damian, my second in Command walked in, sitting down on one if the chairs of the kitchen island. "And who was he working for" he asked, as I took out a bottle of Whiskey and two glasses.

"Some guy named, Pietro Rossi, I'm pretty sure I have heard that name some where" I told him, handing him a glass of whiskey. "Pietro Rossi, i think he is a deputy from one of the largest stations in Italian, I will look him up for you" he said.

I nod drowning the rest of my whiskey. He spy from the police, that is bad, that is fucking bad. Damian left the room only for my father to walk in. "Son, tell me what did you find out" he asked. "The police, he was a spy for one of their deputies" I said, running a hand thought my hair.

"You need a cover, son" he said. "What cover then" I asked back, I could not let them find anything. "There a lot of ways, I had just the same problem as you a while ago" he said. "And what did you do?" "I married you mother" he said.

"So I should marry" I asked. "It would be a good way" he said. "Oh and Moratti called, he wants to make deal with you, in exchange for the money you gave him" my father said. "When?" I asked. "This evening, at the birthday party of his son, Xavier" and with that he started to leave. "Thing about it, the marriage" he said.

I walked out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into my room. I need a shower, I was fully covered in blood. I walked into the bathroom and stripped of my clothes and stepped into the shower, washing away the blood and the stress.

After a while I stepped back out, wrapping a towel around my waist. I stepped out of the bathroom walking into my closet. Pulling out a pair of boxers and a normal black suit with a black dress shirt.

I chose a red tie and start to change. I pulled out a silver watch and put on my shoes. Walking out of my room I walked down the stairs, seeing Damien standing in front of the door. "You decided to come down, your father asked me to come with you" he said.

I nod, walking out of the doors. "Then come with me" I said walking toward a car, a black Lamborghini. I got into the driver seat, and Damian got into the passenger seat.

We start driving. "So why does Moratti wants to make a deal" Damien asked. "A month ago he asked for money to my more shipments, it helped him, but he didn't payed it back" I said.

"So he wants to over you something, so he does end up dead" Damian said. "Yes" I said back. The rest of the drive was mostly quiet, we talked and there, laughing together.

"So I have heard that Moratti has a daughter, the guys say that she is beautiful, although she never seem to pay any attention toward them" Damian said. "What do you mean" I asked. "One guy, Thomas, he told me that she looks uncomfortable when the guys stare at her, she leaves the room" Damian told me.

"And when one of this pervs followed her?" I asked him. "The come back with a Brocken nose or a step wound" he said. Wow this girl seems not like a normal girl. Like really, the girls I slept with are different, they jump on every single man without feeling uncomfortable.

We pulled up in front of a big gate, as it opened we drove the way up and stopped in front of a big house. Not as big as my home but still big. Damien and I got out of the car and handed my keys over to a guy.

I walked up the stairs and the doors opened. I walked in, all heads turned toward me, most looking at me in fear, other looking at me with lust.

I walked toward Moratti, who was standing in the middle of the room. "Moratti" I said, stopping in front of him. He was lightly smaller than me, but still tall. Behind him I could see his two sons standing, watching me carefully.

The daughter Damian was talking about was nowhere to be seen. "DeAngelo" he said, looking at me. "Let's talk in my office, shall we" he said and I nod. We walked toward his office and he opened the door for me. Walking around his desk taking a seat in his chair.

"What do you have for me?" I asked, looking down at him as I stand in front of him. "My daughter"this two words shocked me.  His daughter? He would over me his daughter only to safe his life.

"Amara" He placed a picture in front of me, leaning back in his chair. I looked down at it. A beautiful girl with light tanned skin and long black hair, she looked sweet and innocent.

"She is 19 very sweet but not useful, you can have her, it would be like you buy her." I looked up at the man in front of me. Sick bastard, how could he give me his daughter. "Do you want her or not, I was planning on selling her to the highest price" he said.

He was planing on selling his own daughter to some perv old assholes?

"She is of the market, I'm talking with my father about it, he will make the deal"I said. Moratti got up. "Alright" he said and with that I walked out of the office down the hallway.

I may be a monster but I would never sell a living human, woman or not. What men, what human would do something like that. Walking around a corner a girl pumped into me, nearly falling.

I caught her, looking down at her. It was his daughter, the petit looking young woman, with the long black hair.

Her light brown eyes meet mine, shock standing inside of them. As my hands where around her waist.