Assassin

Amara Moratti

I hid behind the staircase, watching over fifty men walk in, shooting guns. I waited for the perfect moment, the moment one of them or more would walk toward the staircase. When two came over I did my move. I took two knifes out throwing both at there heads, landing perfectly inside of them.

I made my run out if the corner, waiting due the backup generator to turn in the lights. I pulled eggs two knife out and made my way toward more of the guys. Stepping the both inside of the neck. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around swinging my leg at the person.

I hit them in the side, throwing another knife. After killing five guys I started to fight. I made a made a run for two guys who didn't saw me coming, fighting the of before breaking there necks. The lights turned back on, so everyone was able to see me fighting.

I stared to fight more, tearing the bottom of my beautiful dress apart. I grew a knife at some random guy, trying to hurt a few children, while I was wrapping my legs around another guys head, breaking his neck.

I went from one guy to another, fighting, shooting and throwing knifes until I had nothing left. By now I must have killed over twenty guys with guns, but there were still some more coming.

I was standing in the middle of the room. My mother was looking shocked, my father angry, my brother fighting. I was covered in blood, not mine. My mother looked at me in horror, that when my eyes found Ace. He was fighting against three guys and he could sex the one coming from behind.

I made a run toward him, but it was to late, the guys shoot him in the chest. I fall to the floor next to Ace, blood was coming from his wound painting the white shirt red. "Ace" I whispered, the guy was making his way toward us. A tear escapes my eye, falling down my cheek.

Ace was looking at me as I tried to stop the bleeding, crying. His hand came to my cheek, he brushed the tears away. "Amore" his voice sounded so weak. "No, you are not gonna fucking die" I whispered, my voice was shaking.

Damien made a run toward us, the shooting around us still active. "Kill then all" he whispered. "Use my gun, you are my Donna, my Queen, my amore" he whispered again. Damien looked at me, he pressed down on my hand nodding.

He would be taking care of Ace, I needed to kill everyone who tried to hurt him. I let my blood covered hands move away from his wound. It was his blood. My hand were shaking. It was his blood.

I looked him in the eyes, a last tear escaping, before I craved his gun and loaded it. I took out two magazines from his suit jacked and bushed the him my knife holder.

I got up, I shoot the guy who still made his way toward Ace, not killing him. And the everything turned back to reality. The sounds filled my eyes as I scanned the room. 20 guys who were not invited.

I gripped the gun tighter, taking one last look at ace. With a deep breath I stated fighting again, like I never did before. I was going to kill every single one, I stared shooting at everyone who I didn't know or saw this night. Reloading the gun, I made my way over to one of the dead body's, grappling my knife. I made a run dir the rest.

Killing them all, killing the one who were fighting with my brothers, with my father. Before I let the attack me. I twisted the first guys arm before he got to shoot. Only five were left. I kicked the other one between the legs and slide the guys neck who I twisted the arm.

The knife then landed inside if the ball kicked guys neck and as far as I could I grasped ace gun, pulling the safety of. With the gun I filled the last three guys. My hand covered in Ace blood, my dress ripped at the bottom full of blood. All eyes were in me before the landed in the gun in my hand.

Ace name was shining in the light. Gasped filled the room, they all looked at me wide eyed. I didn't dare to look at my parents or my brothers I made my way toward the guy who shoot Ace. He was still alive.

I kicked him in the head with the bottom of my heel. "Wake up" I yelled at him, crunching down next to him. He looked wide eyed at me. "So, tell me, who the duck send you, to kill my fiancé" I asked.

He didn't answered so I pressed the gun into his shoot wound. He let out a painted scream. "Seems like you don't wanna talk, well sweetheart, I'm Rosa Del Diavolo, I'm gonna make you fucking sing" I said out loud. More gasped filled the room.

Ace guard came in tough the door, looking wide eyed at the gun in my hand. "Donna" one of them addressed me. I looked up. "I want him in a cell, don't let him die, Damien, ace is alive" I asked, turning to look at him. "So far, he has still a heart beat" Damien said.

"He need a doctor" I said. "He is one is way, Donna" one if the guards said. "Okay" I got up from the floor, Ace gun still in my hand. "Feel free to leave, my fiancé is not gonna die, so when you will excuse me I'm going the get my information. You should no are the door is"

I saw the doctor rush in and made my way toward the guards. "I want as many men as you can bring protecting the house, we are gonna move tomorrow into another one, bring in in the cell and call another doctor for his wound" I said. "Si Donna" he said.

My father and my mother stared at me. "I don't have time for this, my fiancé is fighting for his life" I says making my way out if the room.

Damien told me that they were bringing Ace into the mafia hospital, they don't know if he will survive. I felt like I was dreaming, he couldn't die, not now. He told me to change and come to the hospital, he and Ave father would be driving with him.

I walked back into the house, his gun still in my hand. Ace mother was sitting on the couch crying, with Alina next to her. I made my way up the stairs, directly into the bathroom. I was covered in blood from head to those. My hand completely red. I place Ace gun on the sink and stripped out of my dress, stepping under the shower.

And then it hits me, I broke down crying. Ace was shoot. Ace was shoot. I could only think about him as the water turned red as I was washing away his blood.