The truth

Amara Moratti

Ace words shocked me. I was expecting that to happen but not that fast. I looked away, breaking eye contact, I didn't wanted to see his worried look.

I didn't wanted to tell him about everything, it was easier when he just knew this side if he. The person I was at my parents house wasn't who I wanted to be. "I just want to help you" he said, his hand grappling mine.

His thumb pmoved over the back of my hand, trying to glam me down. "Okay" Ace said down next to me, still holding my hand. "My parents are complicated, they always preferred my brothers, they were male of course the preferred them. I was just the daughter, the princess" I stared.

"The plan was always to marry me of, so I had to be attractive. Ace, everything I ever did or wore was because my parents wanted men to look at me, to want me" my voice was full of disgust. Ace squeezed my hand tightly, I could feel him getting angry.

"I was never enough, so my mother was focused on making me perfect. She controlled everything, from my close to my eating habits. I was never allowed to eat more than she gave me, I had to drink water before and after everything I ate, I had to do sports nearly every day. She made me think I was not enough, that I never would be enough" I said, a tear leaving my eye.

Ace pulled me against him, pressing my back against his front. "Amore, you are are perfect." He said, kissing my forehead. "Nobody is Perfect" I said back. "But you are perfect for me" Ace said, his hand now squeezing my tight.

"I don't know why you parents did that, but nobody should think they are not enough. Amara, you are allowed to eat everything you want and as much as you want, it's important for your body and your heart. I love you and nothing is going to change that" Ave whispered the last part.

I turned around, now sitting on his lap. "I love you too" I whispered before kissing him. His hands moved up to my face, holding me in the kiss, before one hand went down around my waist.

He pulled me harder against him, as my hands wrapped around his neck. My hand moved toward his hair, pulling his head back. "No sex for at least a week, that what your doctor friend said" I eisigeres against his lips.

"He doesn't has to know" he whispered back before kissing me hard. "But he will know when we have to call him because you ripped all your Stiches while fucking me" I said after pulling back.

Ace groaned, throwing his head back. "Alright, alright" he kissed me before letting me slip from his lap. "Let's just spend the rest of the day and watch movies or something" he asked, pulling the blanked over us.

"Or we just cuddle, talking about everything that is going to happen in the next few months and watch a movie this evening" I told him. "That sounds amazing" he whispered against the top of my head before kissing me there.

"Ace?" I asked after a few moments of silence. "Yeah" he said back, telling me he heard me. "I really like your family, I really hope that someday they are going to be as much my family as they are yours" I told him.

I heard Aces heart beat, while my head was laying in his chest. "You are my family Amore, they love you as much as they love me." He said back, rubbing my arm up and down. "I hope so"

A few hours later

I woke up to a warm body next to mine, Ace was lying behind me, his face was pressed into my neck. I smiled to myself, my eyes still closed.

I enjoyed the moment for a while longer before carefully moving away from Ace. The moment my feed hit the ground a rush of nausea crushed down on me and a got up slowly walking into the bathroom. I sank down on the floor in front of the toilet, before throwing up everything inside my stomach.

A few tears left my eyes as I gagged, my throat was hurting as I leaned back against the wall. I felt tired and I was feeling sick. The day was hard and the last few days were the same, all I needed was a break.

I got up and brushed my teeth, before walking back into the room. I got back into bed, laying next to Ace. He pulled me closer to him, kissing my head. "Are you alright, amore" he asked, whispering into my hair. "Mhh" I whispered back, wrapping my arms around Ace. Feeling his warm body next to mine relaxed me, I felt save.

"You threw up" he whispered, pulling me closer against him. "I'm fine" I said, turning argon's so my back was facing him. "Amara" he whispered, his arms around me. "I just want to make sure your fine, that you feel save with me" he said.

"I'm fine, I didn't throw up because of what you think, I don't do that I never did" I said back, turning around in his arms. "I am fine, Ace, I promise" I think I am fine, but didn't wanted to worry him. Ace was one of the most feared mafia dons, he was the devil himself, but I knew he would worry to much, that's why I love him.

I closed my eyes, as his armes wrapped tighter around me, pulling me more into his chest. I could feel the tension coming from Ace, as I slowly fall asleep again.

Ace DeAngelo

Amara slowly fall asleep again, I could feel her breathing calm down. She threw up. I knew my first thought was about her eating disorder, but now my mind went back to what Nate had told me. Amara could be pregnant, now she was throwing up.

I brushed her hair out of my face before reaching over to the nightstand, taking my phone. I deleted Nate's number. After a few rings he answered.

"Would you explain why you are calling me in the middle of the fucking night" Nate asked, sounding tired. "I want you to come over tomorrow, to do a pregnancy test with Amara, you understand me" i asked. "Did you asked your beautiful fiancé if that is alright for her" he asked me.

"I don't need to asked her, I'm telling you what you are gonna do" I snapped back. "It's her body, I would say don't let her hear you talking like that, from what i know she is going to kill you" Nate said and I knew he was right.

"Just come over tomorrow and talk to her" I said. "Alright, I'm gonna see you then" and with that I ended the call.

I looked down at the sleeping Amara in my arms. I don't even know her thoughts on having a child, she is still so young, even I am still young.