Pregnant as fuck

Amara Moratti

Four months later

My belly was big, my feet were swollen, I wasn't in the mood to do anything. 13 weeks. 92 days. 2208 hours. That's how long I have been living in this house, with Alina and Nate. I wasn't alone, but I felt like I was.

I woke up each day. The first thing I did was starting at the wall, the white simple wall. I don't know how long I would be starting at it, but when the sun startet to shine though my window I left my bed. Today was no different. I woke up, starting at the wall and waiting for the sun to shine.

My hand was rubbing my belly, feeling the light movements. Mornings like this made me smile, it was the only time a day I didn't feel alone.

I put on my morning robe, leaving my room with my fluffy shoes. I made my way into the kitchen, taking out a pan and two eggs. I let the eggs in the pan and took out some bread and placed some salat on top of it.

I was so concentrated on my breakfast that I didn't realise Alina was now standing behind me. "You are up really early" she said, making me jump.

My hand went toward my heart, feeling the rapid beat of it. "God Alina, don't scare a pregnant woman like that, you may just give me an heart attack" I said, trying to clam down my heart beat. Alina sat down on one of the chairs in front of the kitchen island.

"How are you" Alina asked, taking a glass and filling it with some orange juice. "I'm fine, I just want to eat" I lied, turning aback to the stove. I placed the eggs on my bread before placing some fruits on the side of it.

Since my pregnancy started I learned that I needed to eat more. After all I was eating for two now. Ace would be proud of me, he was the one who wanted to work on my eating habits with me.

I blinked away a few tears, cursing my pregnancy hormones. I never cried doing the day, I let all the emotions inside of me until the night. I only cried doing the night, I never wanted to seem weak.

"Amara, I'm kinda Your best friend, I am your best friend, I know that you are not fine. I haven't said anything to you or to anyone, but Amara you are not fine. You are pregnant and miss my idiot of an brother. Talk to me, please" Alina took my hands in hers and I totally lost it.

I let all the tears fall, as Alina pulled me against her, hugging me close. "I miss him and I'm so angry at him. Why-why did he had to send me away, I didn't want to be here, I want to be with Ace. I don't want to go though this pregnancy without him by my side" I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Shhh, it's alright" she said, rubbing my back. Alina hugged me until my tears dried and my sobs stopped. We sat next to each other while I was firstly finishing my breakfast and then moved over to the couch eating sweets.

"I hate him, Alina. Why did he had to send me away, I can protect my self" I said, now angry. "Amara, you gut shoot under his protection" Alina said, sitting across from me.

"I know, I know that but he wasn't even there when I woke up, all he had left me was an letter and fucking latter, I didn't want an letter. I wanted him, I wanted him to hold my hand to kiss me and tell me that everything was alright" I said nearly yelling.

"I know he did it wrong, he shouldn't have done it that way. But Ace just wanted to protect you, he did it the wrong way and we can't change that now. The only thing you can do is give birth to my beautiful niece or nephew and then show him what Rosa Del Diavolo can really do" Alina told me.

And I knew she was right, I would be giving birth to my daughter or son and then I would be showing them who I really was. The devil and I will show them that Ace is nobody against me.

I turned my attention back to the TV, watching the movie with Alina. Yet my mind was still thinking about Ace.

Ace DeAngelo

I punched the guy again and again. His nose was by now broken, maybe his cheek bones to, who knew. I needed to get my anger out and he just happened to be here.

"I'm gonna asked again, what is Dimitris next step" I said again, griping his hair to pull his head back. Though swollen eyes he looked at me, as I twirled an knife between my fingers.
Ivanov looked at me before spitting blood on my white dress shirt.

I smiled at his pore attempt of doing something. "Wrong move Ivanov" I said, bringing my knife down cutting of his hand. "I'm not as patient as I once was, this is the last time im asking you friendly what is Dimitris next step" Ivanov was still screaming, tears streaming down his face.

"I don't know all, but he is coming to Italy, I don't know when but in a few months he will be here, to kill you" Ivanov told me. I smiled at him, twirling the knife between my fingers.

"Wasn't so hard now, wasn't it" I said, smiling at him. Just before I turned around, placing the knife back on the table. I turned back twists him, smiling at him again, before I pulled the gun out. Smiling at the golden name written on the Handel. Amara

I shot him three times on the chest, making sure he could feel the pain. Before shooting him in the head. "Say hello to the devil from me" I said, before the bullet his his head.

I tugged the gun back into the waistband of my pants, before leaving the cell. I made my way back toward my office, but greeting anyone. Since Amara left my mood was bad, I knew that myself.

I rarely talked to Alina, I wouldn't go to see my parents and I would yell at Damien. I never did that, I never was like that, even while being the mafia Don everyone feared.

I could feel the eyes on me, after all I was full of blood. I pushed the doors if my office open, looking them behind me. Getting an hoodie and some sweatpants I made my way into the bathroom. Stepping under the warm water, letting it coat my skin.

I closed my eyes, thinking back to my pregnant fiancé. The one I was supposed to marry only weeks after we meet. I fought against it, my father wasn't a bad men, he just didn't always made the right decisions.