Family

Ace DeAngelo

Amara Moratti, this nineteen year old girl really is something else. She had something I couldn't describe, always walking around with a weapon, stapling man who force them self in her. I never meet anyone like her.

I meet up with Damien in front of one of my warehouses. "What do you have" I asked him as I closed the buttons of my suit jacked. "We found a rat, one of our guards is working with the Russians" Damien said. "Did you got something out of him" I asked as we entered the warehouse. "No he doesn't wants to talk" Damien said walking next to me. "Alright, let's get to work them" I said getting into the elevator. The cells are underneath the warehouse, with soundproof walls and a room for all my torturing materials.

I walked into one of the cells, where one of my guards, well old guards, was sitting tied to a chair. "So, Angelo, or should I say Dimitri" I says walking toward him. "I won't tell you anything, Cyka" he said with grinned Teeth. "Ohh I'm pretty sure you will even I'm finished with you" I said walking toward the table with knifes.

"Let's get this clear, you stay quiet and lose a finger or you talk and keep a finger" I said, smiling at him, as I made my way back over to him with a knife in my hand. I could see a little bit of fear flashing tough his eyes, before he covered it up again. "I'm not telling you anything" he said again. "Great" i said with sarcasm in my voice. I raised the knife toward his finger and cut one if with a clear cut. His screams filled my ears and rang tough the sells.

~Hour later~

After hours of torturing the guard I still haven't got any answer. The guy was tougher than I thought. I sat in my office, my dress shirt drenched in blood, drinking a glass of whiskey. Damien was sitting on the other side if my desk, with a glass in his hand. "So what are we gonna do" he asked. "Torture him until we get the information" I said, shrugging down the rest of my drink. "Why don't we let your soon to be wife have a take, I heard she is good" Damian asked.

My head snapped toward him, a girl? I should let a girl torture one if my guards? "She is a girl" I said looking weirdly at him. "Yeah, but she may knows other ways" Damien said, placing his empty glass on the table. "No, I will do it until we get the information" I was not ging to let my soon to be wife torture someone.
"Alright man, let's get going, we promised your mother we will be there for breakfast" Damien reminds me.

Amara Moratti

I woke up in the unfamiliar room. I panicked at first until I remembered that I was at the mansion if the DeAngelos. I woke up pretty early in the morning, so I went to take a shower. I didn't really knew were the bathroom was so it took me a few minutes to finde it. The bathroom was quite big, in a beautiful grey white design. Behinds the mirror were light and it had a bathtub and a shower.

I took a light grey towel and stripped out of my clothes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I took a light grey towel and stripped out of my clothes. I then stepped under the shower and let the warm water run down my body. I felt relaxed and the warm water was smoothing my skin. I didn't slept well this night, I just felt weird in this house, it was not my home and how could it ever be.