Fainting

Amara Moratti

"I have a few more things to take care of, it's seems like you know what to do. I have a list if numbers for you, just call them when something is missing in the shipments" Damien said, getting up.

Damien left the hospital room and I turned back to look at the papers. There was a table inside of Ace hospital room so made my way over to it, placing all the papers on it.

I started with the shipments, looking at every single paper. Most of them were complete, only a few were missing something. A shipment from the Americans missed hundert guns and drugs. I wrote down everything they were missing and from who the shipments were.

Over an two hours later I was able to start calling the mafias. The first one was the American mafia.

"Hello, Ace?" A American voice said on the other side of the phone. "I'm not Ace, I'm his wife" I said back. "Uhh, we're is Ace" the voice asked again. "Not able to talk to you, so I'm doing that. In your shipment this week are a few things missing, care to explain that Mr. Jones" i said back.

I could hear him talking in a sharp breath. "We were not able to send everything this week, our shipment got stole so we have sent every thing we had, except-" I finished the sentence for him. "For the 100 guns and  the drugs" I said. "Yeah, my men are working on getting the shipments back, some gang stole them" he told me.

"Okay, I will write that down, when can o get the rest of my shipment" I asked. "As soon as we have everything back, I hope by next week" Mr. jones told me.

"Great" I said back, writing that down. "What is with Ace" he asked. "Ace was shoot by the Russians yesterday, we killed everyone and are right now sending the body's back with a little present" I told him, working still tough papers.

"He is fine right, Ace and I are good friends" Mr. Jones Said. "He is fine now, im right now doing all the business with Damien, I know that you two are good friends" I said.

"So I'm guessing you are Amara" he said. "Right" I said back. "What are you sending them back as a present, Amara" he asked. "A black and a red rose, wishing sweet dreams from-" "Rosa Del Diavolo" he finished. "Yes"

"I understand why Ace likes you so much, good luck Amara, I will sent the shipment to you as fast as I can" he told me. "Thank you"

I ended the call. Alex Jones was three years older than Ace, he and Ace knew each other fit over five years, not as long as aAce and Damien knew each other but still fit a long time. I turned back to the work, I still had a lot of people to call and more papers to go tough.

Hour later

"Alina, let her sleep" a light voice said, as someone then placed a blanket over me. "She went tough all this papers in just a few hours and everything is rightly done" a men said. I then fall asleep again.

~

It was dark outside when I woke up. The papers on the table were but away, which means that Damien came by and got them. I sat up, looking around. I don't know which time it was, I just knew that the sun was no longer there.

I turned to look at Ace lying in his bed. I made my way toward him, sitting down next to him. The moon light was shining on him, making his  face shine. I looked at his face, his perfect cheekbones, his beautiful lips. I missed him.

I had ignore him for the past few weeks and it was hard. I wanted to just be with him, sleeping next to him. Breathing in his sent and feeling his warm body against mine.

I watched his chest move slowly up and down, the hard beat moving on the monitor. I took his hand in mine, brushing my thumb over the back of his hand. "Your work is really hard" I said out loud.

"I'm sorry that I ignored you the whole week, I just didn't wanted to talk about my problems and I knew you would make me talk about them" I said, a tear leaving my eye. "Get better amore, I will be here when you wake up. I promise" I whispered.

I got my phone out and wrote Alina. Asking her to bring me somethings to change and a few books tomorrow. Then I just watched Ave sleep peacefully, his chest moving up and down with his light breath.

I stayed awake, next to him, watching him sleep and breath. I was still awake when the doctor came in the morning checking on him. I was still awake when the nurse came to wrap up his wounds again.

I losten to everything the doctor said. "He should be able to wake up with on this week, his body is ready for that, now it just come up on his mind" he told me and I nodded. My gaze still fixed on Ace. "Donna" he said before leaving the room.

Damien brought over more work, not as much as yesterday because I finished all the shipments for this week, but quite a lot.

I held his hand most of the time, doing my work while sitting next to him. I didn't wanted to move, I just wanted to be near him.

Alina came before her mother came. She and Damien bought me clothes and a few books, so I could read when I'm finished with work. She sat with me for sometime, trying to get me to talk to her. I just looked at Ace.

"Ivan got the body's today, we sent them back as fast as we could, he wants to have a video call with Ace" Damien said. "Then tell him he only gets, Rosa Del Diavolo" I said back, my eyes still fixed on Ace. Damien nod before leaven.

Alicia came shortly after Alina and Damien. She hugged me tight with tears leaving her eyes. We sat all at Ace bed, not saying a word.

"Amara, darling have you eaten" Alicia asked me. "No" I said. "God, Alina could you get her something to eat beflute she faints" Alicia asked her daughter. "I'm fine" I said as I was about to stand up.

My legs couldn't hold my weight and I fell to the floor, Alina catches me. "God, Amara, you need food" and with that the world turned black.