Spain

Amara Moratti

One month. 31 days. 744 hours. 3.844 days and  44.640 minutes. That's how long it has been since Ace wrote a letter to me, since he send me away without saying it to my face. One week since we landed in Spain, with we I mean Alina, Nate and I.

I haven't spoken to them more than five sentences today, since I read the letter I just don't feel like talking. All I wanna be is alone, alone in a room with my baby. Even if it was still inside of me and will be there for at least five more months.

I stepped out of the car, big black sunglasses covering my eyes. It was warm in Spain, but nothing I wasn't used too. It has been an nearly two hour drive from the airport. I just wanted to sleep, even if sleep was one of the last things I could do.

Alina took my hand, squeezing it. "Are you alright" she asked, I nodded, letting go of her hand.

I walked up the stairs of the house, pushing the doors open. I have to say, even if I didn't like being here I really loved this house. I just wished I could be here with Ace.

It has been a month, a month since I woke up and since I saw him. I missed him, I really missed him. I pulled the sunglasses down, looking around the place.

The house was much smaller than the one Ace and I lived in, but it was so much prettier. It made me feel like home, just without Ace in it. I could see the living room on the left side and the kitchen on the right side.

I walked into the living room first, two couches were standing there and you could see the swimming pool from the glass doors. It was pretty, nothing extravagant which I did like. A bookshelf's was standing on one wall, but only a few books were standing in it.

I walked back to the entrance and made my way over to the kitchen. The kitchen was not small but not big too, I could cook here. I liked the kitchen island. The whole house seemed to be kept in black, cream and white, but I liked the combination.

Alina and Nate were standing behind me, I could feel there gazed on me. "I'm just going to take the first room I see" I said before leaving them alone, walking up the stairs.

The first bedroom I walked in was the master bedroom. I didn't wanted to sleep inside it, it made me grave Ace warmth more than I could take. I closed the door again and walked into a smaller one with a actually big bathroom.

Closing and looking the door behind me, I sank down to the floor. This was too much for me, why did I had to leave the fucking office.

I just wanted to be home, read in my library, talk in the kitchen, watch Ace sleep. But nothing of that was going to happen anytime soon. I was the reason for it and Ace decided it was best to keep me away from danger.

I knew my self good enough, so I knew that he made the right choice. I would put my self in danger again, because that was just who I am. I will always be and assassin, I will always grave the death. Nothing was going to change that.

Ace DeAngelo

One month. One month since I wrote the letter to Amara, one month since I last saw her. One month and now she was in an mother country. In Spain to be exact.

Amara was not alone, I knew that. Nate may be an doctor but beflute that he went tough the same training as me and Damien. Ten of my guards and fifty of Angelos guards would keep her save and still I couldn't sleep.

I was lying awake in one of the guest rooms. I had my things moved the moment she got shoot, I don't spend much time here but when I couldn't sleep in our room.

If she was not sleeping next to me, her head in my chest, her hands cold on my warm skin. I missed that and there was no way I could sleep I the same room I slept in with her. I sat up, the blanked falling down to my waist.

I got up, changing into one of my suits before leaving the house driving to the new base. I wouldn't be able to sleep so I could at least do something productive.

My men nodded at me when I walked tough the door. Damien went hime the same time I did, I wasn't sure if he would sleep, but he had better chances than I. I pushed the doors if my new office open, closing and looking them behind me.

I took a glass and filled it with whiskey, it happens to be a routine I now did almost everyday. I was turning into an alcoholic. I sat at my desk, opening one of the files again. I let a few of them on my desk before I left to try and sleep.

I needed to make a plan for the Russians, they attacked us, Dimitri thought he could just attack me, attack my mafia. He was wrong. Only because he made a deal with Rossi he now thought that he was the big bad mafia king.

But I was the king, nobody could take the title from me, I was the king, the devil himself. He started the game with the wrong person and he will die for it.