Lovely

Amara Moratti

Ace and I stayed in bed a little while longer, but he had to go back to his room, just to change close. I put on some sweats and a top before making my way down stairs. I walked into the kitchen, just to finde Alina and Damien laughing while eating. "Hey, what is so funny" I asked, but the both of them didn't even looked at me.

I just shock my head and made my way toward the cereal. I made my self a bowl with cereal and when I added the milk two strong armes wrapped around me. A gasp left my mouth as I was pulled against a hard chest.

I could hear somebody shocking in the background as Ace placed a kiss on the side if my neck. I leaned my head back against his shoulder, closing my eyes. "What the actual fuck is going on" I heard Alina asked. "I think im gonna be sick" Damien said.

I could basically feel Ace roll his eyes at Damien's comment. "We are getting married so or so, right amore" he said, his breath gazing my hear as I turned around to look at him. His blue eyes were looking down at me, a light smile on his face, as I nodded.

"Yeah, that was not what we were fucking  talking about" Alina said. "Why are you kissing her neck, why are you enjoying it" she said, or more like yelled. "Ohh you were enjoying my kisses" ace said, smiling still, but now smirking.

"You know I was enjoying your kisses" I said back, turning to him so I could wrap my hand around his neck. "Ohh yeah I do" he said, leaning down to kiss me. "Okay, stop, when did that happened" Alina asked. "Yesterday" Ace and I answered.

"Ohhh, I'm so happy, you two look so cute. Ohh mamma will be so happy to hear that" Alina said, I closed my eyes and let my head sink against Ace shoulder. Somehow it gutted to hear Alina talk so sweet of her mother, Alicia musst love all of her children the same.

"Hey, your okay" Ace asked, whispering into my ear. "Yeah, everything is fine" I said back, smiling lightly. The last few days were quite a number, I was kinda sold to Ace, fought against  15 Russian mafia spy's, ace gave me his Don gun and kissed me, to us having Sex.

I was just kinda really exhausted. I pulled away from Ace, grappling my bowl. As I made my way toward the table I could still feel ace gaze on me. "Why are you eating so less" he asked, looking at me. "What" I asked. "I know how much Alinas eats and you are not even eating half of that a day, so why are you eating so less" he asked again.

"I'm eating normal" I said back. Alina and Damien had already left the kitchen, but I didn't realise that. "No you not, I want you to eat everything you want to eat, there is nothing wrong with doing that" he said, his voice so soft.

"Ace I'm fine, there is nothing wrong with the way I'm eating" even I knew that that was wrong. "I want you to eat that whole bowl, we will be ordering pizza later to day" and with that he left the kitchen.

I let out a sign, kinda relieved that he left me alone. "What the actual fuck happened with you and my brother" Alina nearly screamed in my ear. I jumped in my chair, holding a hand to my hard. "Mio dio, are you crazy" I nearly screamed to.

"Yes, now answer" she demanded. "We had Sex" was all I said as I then start eating my cereal. "That is disgusting, but I'm so happy, you guys are gonna have so sweet baby's" Alina said. "Please don't talk about baby's" I said, closing my eyes, while still eating.

"Okay, okay, I'm not gonna talk about baby's" she said and took a seat next to mine. "So, anything going to happen this week?" I asked Alina.

"Well, after our house was attacked wird went fast, so my father thinks Ace should trow a party and present you as his wife, my father is not so loving when it comes to woman in the mafia" Alina told me, looking sad.

"Ace handed me his gun" I blurt out. "He did what" Alina nearly screamed again. "When I was torturing this guy Damien went out and Ace wanted me to kill him so he handed my his gun. The gun of the Don" I said, Alinas eyes widen.

"He made you his Donna before you even got married." She said shocked. "Not directly, nobody saw it so that doesn't count" I said back. "Ohh but it does, Ace will do it again and this time there will be people" Alina said.

I didn't believed that, I think Ace just gave me his gun because nobody saw it. Would he really do it again. Make me the first Donna in front of everyone. Maybe he would. I don't know.

Ace DeAngelo

I knew that something was wrong with Amara. I have lived with Alina for nearly all my life and she clearly eats more than Amara. It nearly seems like she is afraid to eat. I walked into my office, sitting down at my desk.

Then my phone rings. I was just two second in this damn room and directly o get a call. It was my father, who would have thought.
"Yes father"
I said, after answering the phone.
"Ace, son. I think you should trow a party, o already told your mother and she thinks the same"

"And why should I do that"
I asked.
"Word travels fast, the other families know that our house was attacked, they gave questions. Also it would be the perfect time to show if you fiancé"
"I don't plan on using her as a trophy"
I said back.
"That's your problem, start planing a party son or give that to you sister and fiancé, they should now what to do"

I just ended the call. My father is a disgusting person, what he thinks of woman makes it clear that he wouldn't have a problem with marrying Alina of. But he is no longer Don, I chose what happens to Alina and I want her to fall in love. Even when it is Damian.

I gave Amara my gun, she used my gun to shot someone in the head. I made her unofficial my Donna. I did something I shouldn't have done, but it felt right. Amara is one if the deadliest assassins in the world, she deserves to be respected. I do respect her, I will Mahr everyone respect her.