Alright

Amara Moratti

I woke up to a loud knock on the door, Ace was not next to me. It seems like he left the bed hour ago. "Come in" I said, pulling the blanked closer to me. The door open and Nate came in with ace following closely behind. "Ugg, what do you want now, I'm fine, you can leave now" I said, reaching for my phone.

"Amara, it's not your eating disorder we are gonna talk about" Ace said. I turned around to look at him. "Ace I swear to god, if you don't fucking leave me alone right now you're are gonna be six feet under" I treated and Nate laughed. "Anger issues, I really like her" Nate said, still laughing. "Shut up Nate, this is important" ace snapped back at him.

I raised an eyebrow, why would ace be so serious about something. "What is going on Ace" I asked. He walked over to me, sitting down next to me on the bed. He took my hands in his. "Nate should explain that to you, I'm not the doctor." Even when he said that he was dead serious. He got up again and walked toward the wall to lean against it.

Nate walked over to me. "When you fainted we did a few test on you, well more like an all around check up. A few of your Hormons were higher than usually, which is only normal when you are pregnant, of course we did a pregnancy test just it be sure but that one came back negativ, it not rare that a pregnancy test is negativ when you are really pregnant, there are just not enough hormones because your body is to early in the pregnancy. So I'm here to do a new one with you." Nate finished.

Now I was shocked. What the actual fuck means that. I can't me pregnant, I'm only nineteen. How in the hell should I raise a child, how in the hell should I raise a child with Ace who is right now at war with the Russian mafia. I shock my head. "I'm not pregnant, I can't be" I said back, my eyes not once looking at Ace, who was still leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Did you take the pill" Nate asked and I shock my head. "Then you can't say that you aren't pregnant, I'm the doctor here Amara."Nate said. "Then I'm not fucking taking a pregnancy test, you can leave Nate." I snapped. Nate shock his head, looking over at Ace. My eyes followed his and looked with Ace blue ones. He pushed him self of the wall and walked toward me. "You are gonna do this fucking test Amara" he snapped back.

"And why should I listen to you, if I don't wanna do that test then I'm not gonna do it, understand?!" I snapped back. "I'm the Don!Amara." He said, his eyes swinging with anger. "And I don't fucking care" I snapped back. His anger was growing, could see it in his eyes, but then something snapped inside of him. It was like he could see the fear inside of my eyes. He stepped forward, his eyes softening. "I'm at war, Amara, if there is any chance that you are Carrying my fucking child, I need to know that." He said.

I looked into his eyes, I could see the fear inside if them. He knew that this was a war and he knew he couldn't win without me, but he could put my life at stake, he knew that this was more important as everything else. If I was carrying his heir, he needed to know, because then he needed to stay alive.

I nodded, looking at Nate. "Give me that fucking thing" I said, looking at Nate. He nodded and pulled out a few pregnancy test, four fucking pregnancy tests. "Why the hell should I take four." I asked. Nate looked at Ace. "Because we have to be sure" Ace said, his voice was now softer than before, he knew that I was just scared.

I nodded and took the tests from Nate before walking into the bathroom and closing the door. "Other woman have there partner buying a test because they are both in the wish of a child, dear god, this was not how I imagined taking a pregnancy test." I said to myself well knowing that Ace and Nate could hear me.

I took the test and laid them down on the bathroom corner, I knew Ace was expecting me to come out but I wanted to find this out buy my self. After two minutes I heard a knock on the door, the timer on my phone was still going. "Amara, come the fuck out" I heard Ace.

I ignored him, closing my eyes while leaning my head back against the cold wall. "Ace clam down, let her have her time." Nate said. Ace didn't answer him, but I could imaging him shaking his head.

I waited until the timer was up, I had out my phone on silent so it would just vibrate. I jumped the moment I felt my phone vibrating on my lap and stoped the time. I got up, my hands were shaking. I was still so young, I love Ace, I really do, but was I ready to be a mother? Was he ready to be a father? Like he said, he was at war. I closed my eyes, when I was standing in front of the bathroom corner. I took a deep breath, before opening my eyes. Two red lines were starring back at me, two fucking red lines. On every single test.

A few tears left my eyes, I always wanted to be a mother, I love children. I wanted to have children with Ace. But we only knew each other for like two months. I was pregnant while he was at war, he could die in this war. He would leave me alone with his child, whit his heir. I couldn't do that alone.

I cried silently, not wanting to cause attention. I couldn't do this alone, I was afraid that I had to. My thought were fasts and loud, I couldn't shut the voices out. I was afraid, I was going to be a mother.

"Amara" I heard Ace again, he was kicking hard against the door. "Amara, please Open" i wanted to, I really did. I wanted to cry in his arms so he could tell me everything was going to be fine.

"Amara if you don't open this door I'm going to knock it down" he treated. I didn't move, I let the tears fall, there was nothing I could do against that. The fear was consuming me.

"I warned you, step back from the fucking door Amore" he said, his voice was now darker. I closed my eyes, pulling my knees up to my chest, hugging them close as I cried.

I jumped lightly as the door flew open, Ace was breathing hard. I could feel his eyes on me, he stepped toward me, pulling me into his arms. "Everything is going to be fine, amore" he whispered, but I could hear his voice shaking. He had seen the positiv test.

"It's going to be alright" he whispered. I think Nate left, but I couldn't be sure. I didn't opened my eyes, I stayed here on the floor of the bathroom. Crying because I could lose the father of my child at any moment.

———————

So I just want to say, thank you all for reading my story until this point. I'm so thankful gut how may already have read this and I hope you kinda like it until this point.
If there is anything you don't quite understand and have questions about than please do write me or comment, I will make sure to answer it. 🤍