Fiancé

After shooting down half of our targets I decided to leave. I need a shower and I still have to choose a dress. Walking toward my room my mother was already waiting for me.
"There you are sweetheart, I had a few dresses being placed in your room, be ready at six" she said and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I forced a smile and walked into my room. A few dresses were hanging at my Closet door, but I decided to leave them and just go and take a shower.

Walking into my bathroom a stripped and turned on the shower. Letting the water fall down my back, soaking my black hair. I let my hands run down my body, feeling the scars under my fingertips. Being an assassin brings pain with it, but I love it.

I have a target in my back all the time, but as the black haired assassin it's just bigger. People want to kill me, the want me dead knowing they will die with me. I never told anyone about this life, the life I have outside from being a mafia princess.

Nobody knows who I am, I made sure if that.
Rosa Del diavolo. Or devils rose. That's what they call me. Just like they all call Ace DeAngelo Devil, he is Diavolo. When you thing about it, diavolo and Rosa del diavolo, the devil and his rose.

I shook the thought out if my head. I was going to marry that man against my will and why? Because i am a woman and a woman doesn't survive without a man at her side. Solo un uomo può salvarti. Only a man can save you.

I opens my eyes, starting at the white wall in front of me. This is my future, I'm going to marry a man I don't love.

A small tear made her way down my cheek before I wiped her away. I will not cry, not now. I am strong and I'm going to survive.

I washed my hair and my body, shaving my toned legs. I turned of them shower and step out if it, wrapping a withe towel around my body. I made my way back into my room.

I walked into my closet, putting on some black panties and my black robe. I walked back into my room, I still had two hours left so I looked though the dresses. I didn't feel like showing my boobs like with the last one, I just want to feel comfortable.

When I would choose I would wear sweatpants and ha hoodie, but no I have to go after my father. I chose a black dress, with on long sleeve, which was showing my tight.

I start to blow dry my hair and straight them. I normally have curly hair but I like it sometimes straight, it's easier to handle for me. I start doing my make up, doing my normal routine and an eye look. Doing a little wing and putting a little bit blue eyeshadow under my eye.

The dress

The dress