Hurt

Amara Moratti

He looked me inside the fucking office. He left me alone, he left me and could die. He could die and I wouldn't have had the chance to say I love him.

I was now the one pacing around in his office. The gun still in my hand and the knifes back in the holder in the back of my pants. How could he, he was the Don I understand that but he is about to have a fucking child.

The tears were now dry and sticky on my cheeks, I shouldn't be crying now. I needed to find a way out, even if it meant to break down the doors. The gunshots got louder by each minute and the yelling started not long ago. Italian, English and Russian mixed together.

I needed to get out of here, as fast as possible. My hand was again on my stomach, the feeling kind of clammed me. "Okay, everything is going to be alright" I said to myself. I have trained this for years, I know how to get out of a looked room.

I pulled out one of my knifes after I clammed down. Making my way over to the door, maybe I could pick the look with it. I have used knifes before to do it, but they were much smaller.

My hands were lightly shaking as I crunched down in front of the door. I took a few deep breaths, everything was going to be fine. I had my knifes, a gun and I still could fight. I took my knife and placed it at the key hole. This wasn't going to work the knife was too big.

I let out an annoyed breath. "Fuck" This was going to be much harder than I thought. I got up again, putting the knife back into the holder. I walked over to Ace desk, looking through the drawers. I needed to find something so I could pick the look.

A letter opener or something. In the first drawer of the left side I found the letter opener, I thing that should work, maybe.

My hand were still shaking as I made my way toward the door again. I tried my best to block out the yelling and shooting, but it was so loud, so fucking loud. Fucking men and fucking mafias.

I knelt down again and the I started to pick the look. The letter opener was much smaller than the knife I used before and the look of the door was old. After a few minutes I could get the clock and the the door opened.

I let out a breath and got up again. Now with the door open the yelling and shooting was much louder. It scared me, I never was scared but now, I was carrying a child. Now I was going to risk this little life and mine.

I was now thinking about just closing the doors again and hide, wait until everything was over. But then I remember that Ace was out there, Ace, the love of my life. The father of my child, I was not going the stay here when I was a trained assassin and I was one of the people who could end this.

I took a few deep breaths and opened the door completely. I took the gun Ace gave me and opened one of the drawers to take out a few more magazines for my gun. After taking a few more breaths before stealing out of the door. The hallway was empty but I could hear the gunshots and the yelling. I gripped the gun tighter as i made my name down the hallway.

Nobody was in the hallways, it seems like they all were fighting at one spot and nowhere else. I opened the metal door and was now standing on a platform, looking down I could see the fighting. I was now in the middle of a war.

On the other side of the room I saw a few man standing on a platform the same as mine. They were wearing dark green, which lead me to think that they were Russians.

Ace people always wore black with something red. Because black and red are Ace Signatur colours, the only colours he mostly wears. I crunched down, hiding so they couldn't see me.  I pointed the gun at one of the three men standing in the other platform. I had three seconds and needed to be fast before they react.

I pointed the guns and shot the first time, the guy I pointed at Fall to the floor and I moved to the other one and shoot before shooting the last one. I got up and walked around the platform, pointing my gun at the enemy and shooting.

I spotted Ace fighting, behind him was a man who pointed his gun at his head. I reacted fasts and shoot him, which caught attention. Ace head snapped up as I crunched down. I took out one of my knifes, getting up before throwing the knife at the head of a Russian, again behind Ace.

"Fuck" I heard someone yell as I saw a guy taking out my knife. The knife with a rose on fire. "Она здесь" (she is here) the man yelled in Russian. Ace head snapped up and our eyes looked. I could see the anger flashing across them even from meters away.

He was angry, really angry. He wanted to keep me save and here I was saving his life again. It was always the same with me, but only now I did realise that I was not just putting my life on stake. I knew I was carrying my child, our child, I knew it and now I was outside of the safest place I could be. I was putting the life of an unborn child on risk.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed to him as I made a run for the end of the platform were the stairs were. Ace was the only one who had notice were I was, the others just knew I was there and i was going to kill them.

I pointed my gun at more of the enemy's while running down the stairs. I was now in the middle of the fight, trying not to draw attention toward me. I looked over the men fighting, I spotted woman too. Great!

I knew some woman were in Ace mafia, but I didn't like them. Bitched who tried to fuck him or actually did. Ace didn't knew about all that and I wasn't planning on telling him soon. With me being pregnant and all they kinda backed up.

In a matter of minutes I was pulled out of my thoughts. I felt something hitting me, ripping open my skin, tearing though it. Pain filled my body and and my hand went down to my side.