chapter 1 ↬ tyrant x state teacher

Start from the beginning

. "

His cat-like eyes were bent, and he jumped onto the scalper's back as he spoke.

He patted the scalper's head, and simply laid it flat on the cow's body leisurely.

Crossing Erlang's legs, ignoring that this is a heavily guarded imperial palace.

When the guards in the imperial city saw that this was the state teacher's car, they naturally didn't dare to say anything.

After all, in the entire Xiling, the national teacher has always had a very high status and is respected and admired by everyone.

"This, this is really a brat!" Master Chongming muttered, but he didn't dare to refute.

Seeing the young man sitting on the back of the scalper with his eyes blank in a daze, he had no choice but to wipe the sweat off his forehead, and responded softly with lowered eyebrows.

Seven days ago, Chongming real person did astrology and divination, and calculated that there was a real fairy coming from the north, so he hurried there in person according to the direction indicated by the hexagram.

It wasn't until three days later that he arrived in a remote countryside and found a young man in rags leisurely grilling fish by the river.

The head of the village, who was busy sycophating beside the national teacher, told him that the young man was an ominous person in the village.

But Daoist Chongming practiced since he was a child, and he can be regarded as having some Taoism. He can naturally feel the strong spiritual power emanating from the young man's body.

He even looked at his soul with the method of the patriarch, and found that it was a dazzling golden color.

In this way, how can the person on the opposite side be said to be unknown, it is simply an immortal from the sky descending to the mortal world.

Daoist Chongming didn't dare to be negligent, and immediately dismissed the head of the village.

Afraid of disturbing the immortal, he waited for the outsiders around him to be dispersed before bowing to the boy three times and nine times.

After revealing his identity, he asked Shangxian to guide him in the maze.

But he didn't expect that the other party directly asked to return to the capital with him.

This is really a surprise for Chongming Daoist.

I just don't understand why Shangxian pretended to be his Taoist boy and followed him to the palace.

You know, Chongming Daoist always thought that he would find him in the countryside, because Shangxian deliberately wanted to experience the sufferings of the world.

Could it be that you have already experienced suffering, and plan to enter the world to benefit the people?

Thinking of this, Daoist Chongming shook his head, feeling that the idea of ​​the Xian family would not allow a kid like him to speculate.

As long as I serve him well and satisfy the Shangxian, the other party will naturally give advice.

At this time, Mu Jin didn't know what Chongming Daoist was thinking, he was busy letting the system in the sea of ​​knowledge relay the picture of the third prince Mo Zhen for him.

Seeing the young child frowning and trying to memorize the book, the arc of Mu Jin's mouth widened a bit.

Naturally showing off to the system in the Sea of ​​Consciousness: "003! Look at how cute my baby is!