Ming Yu said, "[Black Dragon Knight] is a fixed top laner, very suitable for tanking pressure and team fighting. [Radiant Shield] is a fixed support with no DPS ability. [Paladin] can be top laner or support, but he can't be a jungler, right?"

Then, Tianheng's team of five began to swap heroes.

[Paladin] was actually moved to the second floor and given to Chi Shuo. Chi Shuo changed the shared skill to [Retribution], which was commonly used by jungler heroes. The audience once again erupted in boos.

Yao Mu was stunned. "He's really using [Paladin] as a jungler!"

Ming Yu: "Oh my god! What was Captain Chi thinking? Using a tank to fight in the jungle? "

Yao Mu said, "Paladins don't have much DPS ability. Even if they get equipment later on, they're only suitable for tanking pressure, so they're usually used as support or support. This is the first time I've seen a Paladin jungler in the Pro League. "

Ming Yu said sadly, "Captain Chi probably had no choice but to use a tank to fight in the jungle. Don't you guys like to fight in the jungle? Come on, I'll choose a thick-skinned hero. If you can kill me, it'll be my loss. "

Yao Mu said helplessly, "But if that's the case, the entire team won't have enough DPS. Unless … "She looked at the lineup." We're going to pick the solo hero C this round? "

Everyone followed Yao Mu's explanation and focused their attention on the mid laner heroes.

Qujiang chose [Destroyer Wizard — Rhode], a hero with the strongest critical hit among all the mages. He was a typical "cannon mage" who stood still and cast his skills.

However, this hero's skills were six balls of black fog that could turn. The black fog instantly sprang out, and if all of them hit the opponent, they could directly kill one person. The damage was terrifying. If they couldn't hit the opponent, it would be an awkward performance of black magic. The six balls of black fog circled around in the air, making a lonely circle.

Could Qujiang bear such a heavy responsibility?

The game began.

When the opponents saw that Chi Shuo had chosen the Paladin, they didn't want to fight in the jungle at all. This was because the Paladin had high defense. Even if four people ganged up on him, they might not be able to kill him. Anyway, everyone could see that the core DPS was the mid laner and archer. They just needed to target these two positions.

Chi Shuo began to quickly kill mana. The Paladin was too cumbersome, and his jungling efficiency was also very low. After a long time, he still couldn't kill the blue buff. When the blue buff had 1200 HP left, Chi Shuo suddenly used Punishment. After using Punishment, the blue buff had 200 HP left …

Chi Shuo had been jungling for so many years. He couldn't have calculated the wrong amount of HP, right?

At this moment, Qujiang in the mid laner took two steps forward from under the tower and removed the blue buff with a Q skill.

The audience was speechless.

The bullet screen in the live broadcast room exploded.

Captain Chi purposely gave Qujiang mana?!

He even gave up his first blue buff. Did he become a tool to jungler?

Captain Chi was really pitiful. He couldn't kill the jungler, so he became a tool and worked for his teammates.

My Captain Chi's jungler, T _ T

Ye Shaoyang sat below the stage and looked at Chi Shuo in surprise. He gave up his blue buff to the mid laner and then went to the bottom lane to fight the red buff. When he was down to the last drop of HP, he gave the red buff to Old Nie in the bottom lane.