So now seeing his grandma standing in front of him, there is no ripple in my heart.

"You call me grandma, you don't plan to recognize me as grandma anymore." Zhao Wu said.

The completely different attitude made Zhao Wushi stunned for a moment, it was different from what she thought. She thought that Zhao Youlin would be very happy to see her, and that Zhao Youlin would cry and say he wanted to go home with her.

I thought Zhao Youlin would cry to her about the hardships of these days. But no. None of the things she thought happened.

Taking a closer look at her grandson, it is different, completely different from when he was at home. how to say? The appearance hasn't changed much, but the expression is different.

When he was at home before, he was always a little transparent, telling him to do whatever he was asked to do. He eats as much as he eats. Never resisted, always submissive, easy to control.

How long does it take for a person to be separated? How can a person change so much. She thought it would be easy to get things done, as long as she asked him to bring back the firewood sent to Lin Wanwan's house, he would definitely do it right away.

"Brother-in-law, I am the grandson of Second Grandfather now, so naturally I want to call you Big-in-law." Zhao Youlin said as a matter of course.

In fact, when he was at home before, it wasn't that he didn't resist, but that he knew that resistance was useless. It is of no use except to incur severe beatings on yourself. His father and his grandma would only listen to that woman and ignore him at all. So he can only be a little transparent.

"Okay, your mother said that you are a white-eyed wolf. I think you are really true. After all, the family has raised you for so many years. Has your conscience been eaten by dogs?" Zhao Wu said angrily.

"She is not my mother, my mother would not treat me like this." Zhao Youlin yelled out a sentence that had been held in his heart for a long time.

He wanted to say this sentence for a long time, he couldn't say it in that house, he was afraid that he would be beaten to death if he said it, and now he can finally say it without fear. Frightened by the hatred in his eyes, Zhao Wu took a step back.

Then, belatedly, I realized that I was actually frightened by a nine-year-old kid. Feeling ashamed for a moment, he stepped forward two steps and stood in front of Zhao Youlin.

"Whoever taught you, turned against you. If Lin Wanwan taught you, I'll go find her." Seeing her grandson, who used to be very controllable, dare to stare at her, Zhao Wu felt that someone must have taught him badly of.

Recently, everyone in the village knew that Zhao Youlin was helping Lin Wanwan with some small work, so Zhao Wu immediately thought of her. Teach her grandson not to recognize them, how can that work, and Lin Wanwan will have to settle the score.

"It's none of Auntie's business. Why are you looking for Auntie? I don't allow you to trouble her." Zhao Youlin stepped forward and held Zhao Wu's hand, not allowing her to go in the direction of Lin Wanwan's house.

"You still say she didn't teach it, so why are you protecting her?" Seeing Zhao Youlin blocking her like that, Zhao Wushi was even more angry, and she was even more sure that it was Lin Wanwan who was trying to sow discord between them. Zhao Youlin didn't let her go, so she dragged Zhao Youlin forward vigorously.

"Auntie gave me a bite to eat. No matter what, it's better than you people. I just don't allow you to trouble her." Zhao Youlin grabbed her hand vigorously, bent down, and exhausted all his strength on his heels . Let his grandma keep going.