76. The control room!

Start from the beginning

I furrowed my brows.

"Stop!" I said out loud and his hand stopped on the door knob.
"Have a sit!" I kicked the chair beside me. "Now!" I pressed as he looked confused and scared.

He did as I asked and stole a few glances at me.

"What?" I asked getting irritated by his mere presence, watching the footage.

"W.. who are you sir?"

Curiosity!? I lifted my eyebrows a little.

"Me!" I half smile "..someone you wouldn't want to know.." I said and he just blinked.
"Now show me the VVIP room!"

"..." He didn't move.

"Do it!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that!"

"Oh you can... believe me!" I whispered and placed my gun on the table.

"...!?!?!" His eyes widened and mouth fell open.

I watched him sweating and his hands shaking as he was clicking the buttons to enter the password.

How amusing!

I sat back comfortably and placed my feet on the table.

From the corner of my eye I saw him sitting straight looking scared of the gun I left on the table just to show him who's the boss right now.

.

I watched my brother, cousin and guests sitting in the waiting room and talking about boring stuff.

"Show me some other footage.." I ordered and told him about the time stamp.

I watched two hours ago footage of Porsche eating like a starving bear.

.

Then I watched an hour ago footage of Kinn and others appearing. I made a face watching Porsche lying around on the couch grinning widely as our leader failed to see him.

.

My lips parted in astonishment as I watched the half an hour ago footage.

What in the hell my crazy brother Khun is doing here!?

I kinda want to inform Macau that I found Pete.

Wait a freaking minute!

It took me a good minute to believe in my own eyes watching a tall girl wearing a shocking red shirt, standing right beside my brother.

Did Khun bring his Amy too!!!?

"Freaking crazy!!" I cursed out loud making the man beside me startled.

I watched Porsche joining them. Hopefully he will make Khun and others leave.

I tilted my head in confusion as one of Kinn's partners hurried to leave the restaurant.

What happened?

"Hell!" I rolled my eyes watching Porsche talking to the....VVIP room.

What did I expect anyway..! I throw my hands in the air.

Kinn wouldn't like these unwanted guests as for Vegas...

He might want to kill Khun or maybe Porsche for taking them with him.

On second thought, Pete is here too so none of my family members will face Vegas's rage.

I smiled as it was all getting fun. Like Khun said..