We were surprisingly the same in age. But he was a year ahead of me.

'I think you might want to go to your chamber soon.'

'Why?'

'Because your check-up on the old patients has been transferred to Lucy from department-06. You only have to attend to your patients who came for checkups.'

'Really?!' I smiled.

'Yes.' He laughed.

'Thank god. I will go then.'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

Jung hyun noticed how distressed Y/N looked as she massaged her temple before pushing a door that had "only authorities" and going inside.

'She looks angry? Or maybe she is stressed.'

He heard his wife's voice.

'Yes,' Jung hyun nodded.

Not even 5 minutes passed, and he saw his sister and another boy who was wearing a coat indicating he was also a doctor coming outside of the room.

They were laughing as they finally parted ways.

'I assume I will be seeing you on the weekend with Doctor Loid and Doctor Shizu?' The doctor asked.

'I am not sure. I will be leaving for Korea soon.'

'Oh, yeah. I remembered you talking with the director. Well then have a good trip.'

'Thanks.'

Y/N pulled her mask finely before talking to the nurse whom Jung hyun talked to before entering her chamber where "Doctor Ito Y/N" was written in bold and cursive letters.

'Ms. Hari. Please proceed to go inside.'

They heard the nurse's voice as she stood up from her desk and took one of the women inside Y/N's room.

'We are the fourth one.' Hyejin said.

'I think it will be better to go at last?' Jung Hyun asked.

'No, let's go on time. We have to persuade her to meet us again,' Hyejin said.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.