Chapter 13 - delving into the past

Start from the beginning

Timaeus looks at her in awe. "I overheard master Jean once talking about your singing! She said you sing amazingly!", he says. "oh, did she now? Well, do you want the song now, or after the potion?", Lyra asks, looking at Albedo.

"hm... the potion is not yet ready, so we got time to kill.", the alchemist shrugs. Lyra smiles. "get ready to find hidden meanings, because that is all what I am about. Though also try to understand the basic story as well. Also, you might want to pay attention to what I do during the song"
[circles by KIRA ft. GUMI]

"sleeping peacefully~
The girl I used to be~
Until I fell so deep~
A never-ending tragedy~

You haunt me in my dreams~
But it's all I want to see~
You're the oxygen I need~
Yet I can't breathe~

Circles, in circles, I go around~
Looking for something that can't be found~"

'is she talking about an ending to this cycle of rebirth?', Aether thinks to himself.

"Circles, in circles without a sound~
My words can't be heard when the fear surrounds my heart~"

Lyra changes into her first life: Lily. Timaeus and Albedo look at her shocked. Aether and Paimon look at her in awe. Seeing her switch between lives will always be something awe-inspiring for them.

"what is happening to me~
Tell me what does all this mean~
So far away from reality~
What a lovely place to be~"

She then changes into into her sixth life, Nix.

Name: NixVision: none/ Element: CryoAffiliation:  noneConstellation: lucens nivis (shining snowflake)

Name: Nix
Vision: none/ Element: Cryo
Affiliation: none
Constellation: lucens nivis (shining snowflake)

'How is she floating...? Actually, what is she?', Albedo thinks to himself as he looks at her previous life. Everyone shivers slightly as Lyra emits a cold feeling from her body.

"I tell myself~
Cause every second like this feels like hell~
Are these words that you gave me real~?

I can't tell~
It doesn't matter, cause nothing matters~
I'll see you again in a dream so far away~"

'dream... does dream stand for another life? It would make sense.', Aether thinks to himself. He really wants to know more about her, but doesn't just want to straight up ask, as it is quite the sensitive topic. Lyra changes into her thirteenth life, Cia. The two alchemists look at her golden wings in awe. 'Can she fly with those?', Timaeus asks himself.

"circles, in circles I go around~
Looking for a reason that can't be found~
Circles, in circles without a sound~
My tears can't be heard when they hit the ground~

So, come take my hand and~
Come, make me feel what it's like when love comes alive~
And one day, I wish that~
I won't keep hiding the truth~

But I'm just a fool~
Oh, I'm such a fool~"