Time passes

I could only view the flower peddles flowing across the soft reverberating wind. 

  Only the view of a man smiling appeared before the peddles began to fade. 

  He wore a gentle smile, pure innocent eyes, blushed freckled covered cheeks, and long black lushes' hair. 

  His arm extended towards my face, letting his hand brush against my cheek bone. 

  His lips moved, but I couldn't hear a single word come out of his mouth. Trying to read his lips, I understood what he was saying, "It will all be okay." 

  My eyes widened, but it wasn't at the beautiful vision I had. 

  I woke up to reality, finally noticing my doom. 

  It wasn't a dream. 

  It wasn't a dream at all. 

  The man I've been awaiting to have my whole life with was about to die right in front of me. 

  "(Y/N), GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE WAY!"

  I turn over to Law, trying to make sense of everything. 

  "L-LAW--" 

  "STOP DWINDLING AND RUN ALREADY!" He said with slight bursts of frustration. 

  Leaving Ace here would leave my heart into pieces. 

  I drop down to Ace, who was on the concrete floor. 

  "This can't be happening-- we promised that we'd have a whole life together-- we were going to adventure together, stare into the mesmerizing pink and purple skies together, run in the sand with our bear feet playing silly games together, and possibly have a whole loving family together. Whatever happened, God. Whoever looks down upon us-- if there even is a God--" 

  I was cut off by a cold hand running up my leg. 

  I turn my head to the sudden movement, reaching down to his hand and patting it lightly. 

  "Ace..." 

  "I'm... so sorry..." he said, with a tense but weak voice. 

  I could feel his pulse fading ever so slightly. 

  This can't be happening. Not right now. Not ever. 

  "Ace, don't leave me now, please. Stay with me a little longer..." 

  My words came out as a blur, unintelligible. 

  The last bit of hope was leaving my warm hands.

  "(Y/N), GET OUT OF THE WAY! RUN NOW!" 

  My eyes widened with surprise. 

  Run away? 

  "I can't do that! I Won't!!" 

  The amount of grief I went through when I witnessed my whole crew get bombarded by Doflamingos men... if felt like the feeling was happening all over again. 

  "I love you." 

  I turn my gaze, quickly, only to stare at the lifeless body next to me that I once spoke to. 

  Pulling the dagger from Ace's chest area, I placed a light kiss on his lips, hoping that he could feel that last touch from me. 

  I smiled, or at least tried to. 

  Tears blurred my vision, but I stood up and walked closer to the fighting. 

  "Didn't I tell you to leave?!"