Out of ones mind

My devil fruit power has the power to be super lucky or super unlucky at random occasions.

Since my crew and I have gotten to the new world, crazy lucky and unlucky experiences have been happening around me: witnessing my captains head get blown off, watching my crew members die one by one, getting saved by a warlord, finally finding my loved ones... later having them be taken away from me, getting shot twice by the same warlord that saved me.

Apart from my captains death; today might have been the craziest day of back and forth luck ever.

I was extremely boozy from drinking careless amounts of sake bottles. I was assuming that Doflamingo did the same because my head was resting on his lap, and one of his hands were on my head. He began to play with my hair, which made me feel weird, so I moved my body, having my back on his lap, stretching.

"Hey..." His voice was very deep and annoyed.

"Are you that drunk...?"

"Pfft- Maybe- hik-" His response made me laugh.

"That was a cute response." All he did was snicker and look away.

"Y'know what... You've put me through so much... I think I deserve some reward..."

Hell NO

"Hey hold on, before you make any actions- what in the world are you talking about. Knowing what kind of man you are- you're not looking for food or playing board games as a reward."

Although the room was slightly dark, I could see him turn his head down to me with a smile showing rows of teeth.

"What do you think I want?" As he spoke his sentence, he was leaning in closer to me, while also having his right arm behind my head.

"No, y-you're not touching me! Didn't you say that we were 'familia'?? 'Familia' aren't supposed to do that kind of stuff!"

"I've had plenty of woman call me names relating to family..." I wanted to laugh but in response to his words, tears of fear came rolling down my cheeks.

"EEK!"

His arms picked me up as he stood, still staring at me.

"I know you love me, anyway. I'll have baby 5 hand you some birth control pills."

"But if I'm going to have a child, then I'm going to have the right man to lose my virginity to. You aren't the right man. Don't you remember that speech I made about how much of a womanizer you are?? Even if birth control pills are involved, I don't want people to view me as some slut. Oh my lord- I haven't even had my first kiss yet. I'm saving everything for marriage!"

A surge of warmth pressed up against my lips.

My eyes widened like a lemurs and my mind went dumb like a lemming.

"You're so cute... not even your fiancé kissed you?" All I did in response was shake my head in utter awe.

"You're that surprised by me kissing you? You should already know that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. I can have whatever I want, and listen to what I want. I'm a pirate, I have free will just like you..."

I didn't know what to say. After a good few seconds of utter silence, he began to storm out the door without fail. He then began to run (to his room, I'm assuming), laughing hysterically.

I had no idea what to do- all my mind wanted to process was the fear of losing my virginity before getting married.

God please no! I'm not supper religious but I'm not an atheist either- Please have my luck on my side!!