Ace

"(Y/n), as long as I'm here, everything will be okay..."

  Waking up with my eyes half open and tired, Ace slowly showed his face, "Hey, sleepy head, good morning," He whispered those words with utter care.

  My heart was already beating.

  "Well, it's technically the afternoon now, heh- you've been out for a few hours."

  My eyes widened, causing me to rise up from his lap.

  "Your lap is mighty comfortable..." I said, while turning my head towards Ace.

  He stared at me with a pink streak across his face.

  He was blushing; how adorable.

  "Are you hungry? There's probably something that Sanji can cook up before you and I go have some fun,"

  "Before we go have some fun?!"

  "Do you not know what the word 'fun' means? Of course, were going to have fun! We're going to go eat, drink some water, get prepared for the day, y'know, all the good stuff. Then we'll pack our things and stop by an island. We can go visit food stands, get on Ferris wheels, run around villages, climb up and down hills, play with the sand, watch the sunset... but if we can't do any of that, then we'll definitely figure something out: quality time in this room wouldn't hurt. Either way, spending time with you is all I ever want now. You've gone through so much pain and suffering, so having fun for at least one day should be rewarded. Well, having fun from now on till forever would be perfect!
  All I want you to do... is stay alive. You've already survived through tragedies, why not survive through the happiness?"

  Staring at Ace, I could feel tears roll down my warm cheeks.

  "A-Ace..." I was speechless.

  He carefully directed his had to my right cheek, slightly caressing it.

  "Don't cry anymore, (Y/n)... laugh instead..."

  As he smiled, I began to giggle while having my left arm gently grab onto his wrist.

  He pulled me into his chest, and I hugged him back.

  This made us both laugh in joy.

  "Alright, let's have some fun!!"

  Sanji whipped up some lunch, while Luffy had Franky direct the ship towards a small island. As Ace and I waited, we played card games with Sabo.

  "Guhhh,"

  "Did you lose again?"

  "Yup!" I said, while tossing my stack of cards on the barel that we played on.

  Ace and Sabo both tried their hardest not to laugh at my several losses, but they would always burst out laughing uncontrollably.

  Rolling my eyes, Luffy began to scream in joy, pointing at something from ahead.

  "The island is right there guys!!!!"

  Everybody, especially Ace, were very jubilant at the news.

  "I'm going to beat you to the food stands Luffy!" Said the man with the long nose.

  "I'm going to flirt with the lady's~~~~" Said the curly eyebrowed man.

  The orange haired girl had her hands locked together close to her face; it seemed as if her eyes were glittering.

  The green haired man glared at the curly eyebrowed man, which somehow got them into an argument in less than seconds.