The plan

As Luffy screamed out those words that I was longing to hear, my eyes widened

We're finally nearing the end... finally...

Ace grabbed onto my waist with his hands, lifting me up with a bright face, "Haha! Yes! Let's get down from here (Y/n), we're finally going to Dressrosa!"

I wanted to cry from happiness but something in the back of my head restrained me from doing that. I know that I've been crying a lot, but this feeling was different... it felt like the ending that we've been seeking for will turn around into something we'll all turn against.

Getting rid of my thoughts from simply shaking my head from side to side, I focus onto the task at hand; kill Doflamingo before he kills you. This means I will do anything he says until the time is right to kill him.

Yesterday at noon...

"So, you told me that you had a plan.. what exactly is it Law?" I said in reluctance, hoping that this plan of his wouldn't be too drastic to the point where one of us would die.

Law glared at me with his dreary eyes, "First of all, were killing that Doflamingo bastard whether you like it or not.."

My body shot up with some form of hope, "Yes, that's exactly what I want. I don't want Doflamingo to mess with my emotions anymore than he already has. Like you said about that sickness... I'm positive that he has somebody on this ship who has a fruit that can control my emotions specifically. Yes, I have had feelings for that man but how the hell does that make sense when he was probably the one who turned my life upside down—"

A sudden realization broke into mind, "Do you think.. do you think he might've planned all of this since the beginning..??"

Before I could break down into confusing emotions, Law placed his hand onto my cheek, caressing it, "You cant freak out yet, (Y/n). We don't actually know if that's what happened, but I'm sure we'll find out once we get to Dressrosa. But remember, don't let your emotions get the best of you, even if somebody dies, you can't let that stop you from moving on,"

I sigh, still thinking about the chances of Doflamingo being the cause of my ultimate despair.

"Anyway, my plan was to get revenge on Doflamingo this whole time, so I want you, Ace and I to be together and defeat that ugly bastard. Half of the straw hats will be taking down factories where smile fruits are produced and the other half will be taking down Doflamingo's higher ranked family. Marco and Sabo will be taking care of any admirals that decide to appear," he paused his sentence, and from the way he had his expressions, he seemed awfully weary.

"We're going to try to get Doflamingo in his castle so that he doesn't hurt anybody. Chances of him using his bird cage technique are high, so we have to finish him off as quickly as possible," he paused once again, but this time his eyes widened in fear.

"Wait, (Y/n)— remember when Doflamingo said something about marrying you??"

I was clueless at his random question but replied, "yes, of course, what about it?"

His head lowered from my gaze, "I'm pretty sure that he's going to try to propose to you very soon, Like I'm sure he'll try proposing tomorrow."

My eyes widened with fear.

Law noticed and immediately grabbed both sides of my shoulders, trying to comfort me, "Okay, but don't worry— you wont get married! The thing is though, if he does ask then you're going to have to say yes, okay? If you don't then there's no way that this plan will work. His trust in you will be lost and everything will result into more chaos."

I didn't know how to feel about this situation, but if I had to accept a proposal from a man like Doflamingo— just to get rid of him then I would do it.

"Will you be contributing to this plan or will you opt out and continue a life without Ace."

A life without Ace.... A life without any of the people I care about.... only a life with the man I despise the most....

Yah no. I'm not taking that.

"Of course I'm in Law. I would do anything for this moment to happen."

A smile crept up from the corner of his mouth.

"I knew you'd say that."

Present time....

Ace and I climbed down the latter, now facing everybody on the ship.

"(Y/n)!! Ace!!" Luffy said, jumping onto us with a big hug.

"Awh, Luffy— you stink, get off—" Ace said with a funny looking face, also while trying to remove Luffy from our grasp.

I giggled in response to the both of them, but in truth, Luffy didn't smell too great.

"Let her go Luffy, I can tell that the women will gag any second now from your putrid smell, fufufu~"

"HEY!! I don't smell that bad.." Luffy made a grumpy face, which I thought was adorable.

Doflamingo's presence went back to me feeling all warm inside.

Fuck..

Law came over and split us all apart.

"Give her some space, she's still recovering from yesterday. Here's some food, (Y/n)."

As Law said those words, I stared into his eyes as he did the same.

He gave me a weak nod and lipped words so that only I could see, "Are you ready? He'll propose today. Either on the ship or in Dressrosa. Prepare yourself for that."

I gave a light nod and thanked Law for the food he gave me.

Quickly eating the food while standing, I run into the restroom and take a quick shower.

"I've gotta get ready before shit goes down. I mean— this might even be my last shower, ha, who knows..!"

Exiting from the shower, I put on simple clothes, not too comfortable, but they were fine for now.

As I stepped out and went on deck, all I saw was Doflamingo standing there, watching the waves clash against each other.

Noticing my presence he turned around to whiteness me.

"If it isn't (Y/n)."

Briskly walking closer to me, he got down on one knee.

My eyes widened.

"I did say that I wanted to marry you.. didn't I..?"