Swooped into blue

Immediately, my face dropped.

Witnessing this man falling from the sky, still smiling like crazy is one of the scariest things I've ever seen.

Thinking about the situation, I turn my head back down to Ace, "You should run, Ace-"

"NO!"

His palm was sweating and his facial expressions signified fear, but that didn't stop him from letting go of my hand.

"I'm not leaving you again... I promised that I'd find you again..."

I couldn't view his face while his words traveled across to my ears, but I knew that the quiver in his voice meant that he was tearing up a bit.

We continued running but it didn't last long when Doflamingo flew down in front of Ace.

"So... I'm back, (Y/n), and like I said, I found you."

"You're not taking her away from me!" Said Ace with his face wrinkled up from attempting to make an extremely angry expression.

Doflamingo began to pop some veins on his forehead, causing Ace to slowly relax his face.

I'm going to regret saying this.

I opened my mouth, and spoke, "Ace! I'm currently under Doffy. This was my decision. I told him that I wanted to be apart of his crew. Don't worry about me, I'll come find you when I finish exploring...!"

Ace knew that my words were just an act. He knew that I wanted to save him from a warlord because he'd get in a lot of trouble with the government. He gave me the saddest look ever: eyebrows knitted, mouth frowning, chin wrinkled up, eyes narrowed.

That face was all an act for Doflamingo, though, because he later began to smirk at me.

"We're getting you out of here." He said, whispering towards my direction.

Only blinking once, trying to process his plan, something took me from the rocky concrete. It was a man with blue fire. He had wings and bird feet that carried both Ace and I.

Ace averted his gaze to me, showing me his usual smile. This smile of his has never damaged me so much emotionally.

I missed him.

I turned my head to glance over at Doflamingo, and let me tell you, he was mad...

He was following us with his strings attaching to clouds but the man just simply flew with his blue fire formed into beautiful wings.

Doflamingo stopped.

"Uhm, Ace... you should probably tell your pineapple friend that Doffy stopped... he's falling back to the ground..."

The man with blue flames gently shook me with his bird foot, "Hey, you can call me Marco, not whatever you just said. About Doflamingo, don't worry about him. Once we get to straw hats ship, he wont mess with us."

Raising my head to stare at Marco's face, I ask, "Why's that?"

"We were apart of the Whitebeard pirates. Doflamingo isn't stupid enough to mess with us logia type."

Averting my face from Marco, I glare at Dressrosa.

I could see a pink fluffy coat running at Marcos pace.

Knowing that it was Doflamingo, I look closer at his face.

He had a worried expression.

Weird.

He quickly put his arms up to where it looked like he was trying to save someone from a fall.

Oh.

Lifting my arm, trying to escape from Marcos grasp, a voice immediately sounds, "Ignore him. Don't try to escape."

"But-"

"If you're looking for revenge on him, then you should probably join the straw hats in battle."

"Okay, drop me off with Luffy then!"

There we went, zooming off towards Luffy's direction.

I don't exactly know why, but getting taken away from Doflamingo hurt a little... mentally. My heart ached and still is aching.

I want to go back to wherever he was now.

I began sniffling at the thought of leaving him.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)?" Said Ace, glancing over at me with a worried expression.

"Oh- it's nothing. Flying like this just makes me want to sneeze, haha."

"Oh, well, we'll be on the ground soon." He gave me a calm smile after he spoke.

I can't choose.

Going with Ace and the others would probably be an amazing experience, but going with Doflamingo would give me an opportunity of getting revenge, and maybe my heart will stop aching if I join him again.

What the hell...

I was facepalming at this point. I don't know what to do.