Connected with regret

His breath was warm as he gasped loudly for air.

  He had me locked in a peculiar position: His left hand latched onto my wrists, which had both of my arms outstretched; and his right arm was placed on my waist, which had me weak to the knees.

  He knew I was weak.

  He knew I wouldn't escape.

  He knew I would resist his actions... he knew I loved him.

  His right arm slowly traveled across my body, fingers finding their way to my heated skin.

  Trying to glare over towards the doors direction, I show my neck to him, forgetting that I would have myself increased in vulnerability.

  Having seen his reaction from the corner of my eye, he knew that he had a huge opportunity.

  Before I could react, his lips were already bitting the lefts side of my neck.

  His lips roamed around my neck, trying to find the crucial points so that I could finally react to his actions.

  If I'm going to contribute, then I'm going to have to react to his actions whether I like it or not.

  Finding the special spot on my neck, I moan with some hint of resistance.

  "Doffy..." Speaking his name caused him to raise his head with curiosity, "is.. is this all you've got...?" trying to keep my voice steady from panting so much, his smile turned into a grin.

  "You don't think I would go any further? Did you forget that I am a man of much power...?" He attempted to keep his voice from quivering, only because he was slowly getting closer and closer to my lips.

  "Hey, Doffy... Are you comfortable with taking your shades off..? They're hot, I wont lie, but I'd love to see your eyes..." the crimson shades being hot on him, well I guess that part wasn't wrong, but I do really want to know what was underneath those shades.

  He paused for a few seconds, only hearing the gasps of air we created from the amount of lust we both had in our mind.

  "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt for you to take a look at my eyes... maybe just this one time." His words had me nervous but excited; what did those crimson shades conceal?

  Sitting upright on the wooden flooring, he continued to settle the back of his thighs on top of mine, leaving no escape. This left me with only one movement, that's when he let go of my wrists.

  I calmed myself, still laying down with my arms outstretched.

  I could tell that he was somewhat nervous: his smile was crooked, his nonexistent eyebrows showed a hint of anxiety, he didn't seem too comfortable.

  Leisurely straightening myself to sort of get to his level without him staring down at me, I take my arm and lightly place it on his left cheek.

  He was surprised by my action, but I continued, "It's okay Doffy. I wouldn't judge you for what your shades conceal. I'm not the kind of person to judge others by how they look..." as I spoke, my thumb caressed his cheek, which seemed to smooth him.

  Feeling his body relax, he lifted his left arm, having his fingers hold on to his shades, getting ready to take them off.

  Averting his gaze from me, he secretly placed his shades somewhere on the wooden flooring.

  His head slowly moved, almost having his face in front of mine; this made me extremely nervous but I was also extremely curious.

  Now facing me, his eyes were completely closed. His bottom lashes were pretty...

  Doflamingo showing a side I've never seen... I like this side of him, its quite adorable.

  Placing the both of my hands on his cheeks, he slowly opened his eyes, revealing two different colored irises: his left iris had a beautifully baby blue color and his left eye was completely white, including his pupil.

  My curiosity flew up the bar, but I knew better than to react dramatically.

  "Your eyes... they're so beautiful..." My eyes were beginning to water because I knew those eyes of his had a sad and crucial past. I wanted to help him, but I knew this wasn't the time to ask questions about something so personal.

  He gave me a lustful smile, "Well these eyes of mine are nothing compared to beautiful when you're around..." The amount of cringe in that sentence didn't matter to me, so I blushed and quietly giggled in response.

  His hand were now placed on my cheeks, which had us both aroused.

  Without giving it a second thought, I dove in for a kiss, bringing him closer to me with my arms around his neck so that the kiss would deepen.

  His hands shifted; his left hand on my waist and his right hand on the back of my head.

  Doflamingo's tung slipped through my lips, permitting for further entrance.

  I accepted the invitation, causing the both of us to gag every time one of us had the opportunity to attack.

  We would catch our breathe at moments but they were very short pauses.

  Panting, moaning, gasping, heaving, and many other forms of trying to breathe were included towards the end of our little romantic fray.

  I could feel drops of sweat from Doflamingo drip onto my clothes, which, I was also quite sweaty.

  After regaining the necessary air we needed to continue living, Doflamingo's fingers unbuttoned his pink jeans.

  This scared the living shit out of me.

  "AHH- WAIT!" My arms were in a defensive pose, as if there were a light in front of me that I was trying to block because of how bright it was, but instead of squinting, my eyes were wide open with some amounts of fear.

  If I act like this now... He wont trust me at all...

  "I- I'm scared... Y'know I'm a virgin so-" my words were quickly cut off when his face got closer to mine.

  "(Y/n), don't worry... I wont be too forceful with you on the first time..." My cheeks flushed into a bright red, although I couldn't see my face, I knew my face was as red as a tomato.

  "Fufufu~ You're so cute..." as his lips got closer to mine, a loud slam resonated from across the room.

  We never touched lips after we heard the door slam open.

  "I HEARD A SCREAM— MINGO, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH (Y/N)?!"

  Oh, Luffy...

  As Doflamingo laid himself next to me, no longer keeping me locked in one position, I got up from the floor, pulling up a chair so that  I wouldn't have to sit on the floor any longer.

  "See, something did happen Luffy, but I truly didn't mean to yell," Luffy had a very confused look on his face, which later turned into a serious expression.

  "Ace isn't acting like his usual self. I came in here to ask you, (Y/n), if you could spend some time with him."

  My eyes widened in disappointment of myself.

  My heart dropped down to my stomach, which felt like my stomach was beating. My ears created a white noise. My skin felt chills across my body.

  Is this how it feels like to be heartbroken Knowing that your actions are what caused you despair...?