He knows

This felt like the beginning of the end type of story, well, all stories always end but this one felt too fast. I had to forget about seeing Ace and Luffy. Now I'll be able to fulfill my own promise: revenge on Donquixote Doflamingo.

My sight and hearing must have vanished into nothingness when I pulled my face into Doflamingo's chest because after my poor sobbing, we were both already at his ship.

I was laying down on the same pink couch that I had last time I was here. From where I was currently laying on, there was a very familiar stench coming from next to the couch. I get myself up from my laying position and look over to see six bottles of sake. This definitely made me want to begin sobbing all over again. But I held in those repeated tears.

I grabbed one of the bottles and laid it in between my legs. I wonder if these were for me or some shipment. This man is a strange drug dealer anyway.

I wait for somebody to open the door, zoning out at the door handle. It's been thirty or so minutes and nobody has opened the door.

I do wonder how we escaped from two Logia type devil fruit users: Ace and Marco. I hope they know that I'm strong enough to escape and Kill Doflamingo... that's the thing though, I'm not strong.

As I was contemplating my strength, there was a slight sound resonating from in front of me. The door finally opened.

Doflamingo entered the room with his usual grin, later turning his back on me to close the door behind him.

"I see that you've found the six bottles of sake." He said as he was turning around to stare at me with a bottle on my lap.

"Y-yah. I guess so. It really reminds me of my captain... did you do this on purpose?" My voice didn't give a hint of fear. Not anymore. My clear voice gave him a wider grin.

"Well, I thought you'd want to drink up after everything that's happened. You know, me shooting you twice, Ace not recognizing your fiancé's name, me taking you away from your friends..." saying these words caused him to raise his right arm to the back of his head and scratch his hair.

"Haha- that was definitely a surprise. At least you got the truth out of me... although you already knew..." my voice became less distinguishable the more I spoke. I felt sorry and I shouldn't have.

He gave me a strange look, making me avert my gaze from his.

"It wasn't your fault. I know that I already knew but If I was that irritated then I would have gotten rid of you from the beginning.
What I didn't really understand was that... you felt life around me? Maybe the first encounter brought some life into your eyes but that was only because you were extremely angry at my choice of words. What exactly is giving you life when I'm not provoking you?"

I glanced back at him, having my shoulders perk and cheeks colored a light pink.

"Uhm- even though I hated you for what your subordinates did... something in my heart wouldn't stop telling me that you're different. Pfft- well, of course you are, you're a drug dealer and you own a slave business. What I'm trying to say is that you're like a heat warmer for lizards. Thats a weird way to put it, but whenever I'm around you, my heart feels warm and my mind feels fuzzy. The very first time that you've touched me- well, I didn't feel warmth; I felt coldness. But later on... your aura got the best of my emotions. My shallow heart gradually became open."

During my whole cringe speech, he was staring at me in awe; he wasn't showing it, but I could tell. This isn't something most people would say. People who 'fell in love' with the bad guy would usually and only find him for his pleasure, money, drugs, or slaves. Doflamingo is a bad guy, and I didn't fall in love with him for the reasons most people would.

I'm going crazy. Falling in love with Donquixote Doflamingo?! Yah, I really need therapy but it's kind of too late now.

"You truly are one heck of a woman." His lips no longer displayed his grin from before. He wore more of a laughable smirk.

"That took a lot of guts. Telling one of the scariest men in the world that I felt 'warm and fuzzy' around them." I pouted at my sentence, which made him cackle. "So clearly, you love me yah?" This made my eyes squint and my lips purse, as if I had taken a bite out of a lemon. "Well, you see~ not exactly? I'm just telling you how my body reacts to your presence." "Then what does your heart say about your feelings towards me, hm?" My mouth hesitated to respond, but I only gave him a low hum. "Well, I was going to propose to you right here and now if you told me that you genuinely loved me..." he said as he sighed in a cool manner.

"Awfully romantic..." I sighed with a fanciful voice. He quickly kneeled in front of me, holding my hands in his. "I don't joke about that. You seem different to me too." His fingers gripped tighter onto my hands, while resonating a soothing voice.

"Alright, shall we dig in to these bottles?" I gave him a confused glare, "We're sharing?" This brought us both to laugh simultaneously.

"Let's share the bottle you have on your lap"

Grabbing the laying bottle on my lap, I stare at it for a good while. "Why stare when you can drink!" He grabbed the bottle from my grasp. All I did in response was gasp. It was easy for him to unscrew the lid, immediately drinking from the mouth of the bottle.

As he was drinking the bottle, the sake was pouring out from the corners of his lips. I could tell that the bottle would already be empty in less than a few seconds.

As his lips removed themselves from the bottle, he wiped off his wet mouth with his arm, turning his head over to me, cackling.

"I was thirsty."

"You clearly were! Hella thirsty! You finished the whole bottle!" My amazement just made him cackle more.

I grabbed another bottle, turning the lid, "Now it's my turn."

This felt strange but it felt right.