I Won't

"Sabo..."

  My eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing.

  "It's really you..."

  He gave me a pure smile, while also having his eyes squint, "Yes, it is me. Sabo."

  I wanted to cry from joy but my eyes were stinging from the amount of crying I've been doing for continues days.

  Sabo placed his hands on my shoulders. His face turned into a serious expression in less than a few seconds.

  "So... you've lost your crew AND you joined Donquixote Doflamingo because you had no choice aaand because you wanted revenge on him"

  I nodded my head in response, averting my eyes from his gaze.

  "Promise that you will not do this again? You have suffered through too much. And from the way you look... well I believe that you witnessed or experienced something you did not want to a few minutes ago..."

  "Okay, yah... I won't"

  Ace straightened up, still hugging me with his left arm.

  "ACE!!"

  I glared at Ace's face, witnessing fire all around it. He did not seem happy...

  "What Sabo??"

  "Your face is on fire!!"

  Ace's eyes widened and his temper quickly cooled down.

  "There you go... we don't want to owe the straw hats anything else... if you burn this ship..." Sabo's face was not friendly what so ever when speaking to Ace. It's like his personality changed from pure and innocent to serious and disturbing.

  His personality completely changed back to his usual pure self when Ace gave him a few words of security.

  "Well, how'd you get here, Sabo? And... how the heck are you alive? I mean- YAYYY, but whaaaaat...?" My voice was in utter confusion when speaking every word of my whole sentence.

  "Haha, well, Luffy's father saved me after my ship was bombed. The revolutionary army took care of me after that. Then I found out about the paramount war. Your fiancé died, risking his life to save Ace, Luffy, and more importantly, you,"

  "Hey! I mean you're not wrong but dang." Ace's face had a strange expression: eyes widened, eyebrows confused, and mouth wide open. I blushed and giggled a bit with my hand covering my lips.

  "(Y/n), you have gone through so much. So, I tried searching for the straw hats and here I am."

  "Well, I'm really glad that you're alive and doing well, Sabo." I smiled at him, genuinely. I believe that caused Sabo to blush and avert his pupils from my smile.

  Sabo rolled his eyes and gave us the biggest annoyed sigh in existence, "When can I hug (Y/n), huh??" He was staring at Ace with his eyes half opened, annoyed.

  "Well, I'm warmer than you so just leave us alone,"

  "But I'm the one who died years ago so how about I take your place?"

  "But I fell in love with her first!"

  "I fell in love with her second!"

  They both stared at me when they realized my presence. I think they were surprised that I wasn't surprised.

  "I'm sorry Sabo, but I read your journals. May 5th. You three became brothers but you and Ace both confessed your true feelings about me." They both blushed uncontrollably. Ace, let go of me quickly and buried his face in both of his hands. Sabo practically did the same thing, but squatting.

  I gave off an ugly laugh, my usual laugh that I'm sure they haven't heard in years. They bother lifted their heads from their hands in unison, now staring at me wide eyed. Now I was the one blushing uncontrollably. Instead of hiding myself with my hands, I scratched my cheek while averting my gaze from both men.

  "Haha- uh- my fiancé said that I should either marry Ace or Luffy..." Sabo fell to the ground dramatically, as if he fainted.

  "Did you die again, Sabo?" All he did in response was stick out his tung.

  "But, my captain said that I shouldn't focus on my fiancé. That I should focus on what I want." Sabo lifted himself off from the wooden floor, as if he'd risen from the dead. "Take your captains advise! This is your life! Make yourself happy, that's what your fiancé really wants!" Ace rolled his eyes and snickered at Sabo's dramatic revival.

Someone flung open the door and began to scream with joy.

"Hey guys! Let's have a party!!"

I glared at him with utter confusion, "A- a party...?"

Luffy stared at me as if I've lost my mind.

"Pfft- You've had a party before, no??"

My mind began to race back to the last time I've had a party, "The last time I've had a party was with my captain..." My head began to dangle from my upper body. I felt pain on my one finger, "Hah, It's not healed yet, of course..." I whispered with a sigh.

I know nobody knew what to say, so I continued to stare at my ripped fingernail. For some reason, staring at it made my heart ache and my legs tremble. I clenched onto my knees , hoping nobody noticed.

"Let's make a new memory,"

My face rose up to stare into Luffy's bright eyes.

"You've come to life, so you're bored to death," he paused, clearing his throat, hoping for me to respond optimistically.

"I've come to life but I digress."

Luffy gave me a serious glare, but began to burst out into laughter.

"(Y/n), C'mon!" He grabbed my my wrist and pulled me out the open door.

A blast of guitar playing and lights of many colors came into view.

"Right on time!" Said an orange haired girl.

"My-oh-my!" Said the man with the Curley eyebrows.

"I won't..." I whispered in agony.

"You're going to miss the hype, (Y/n)!" Said Luffy with an exuberant smile.

"But maybe that's the way I feel..." My words clearly didn't come across to Luffy because he yanked me towards the dancing people.

Ace and Sabo came out the same door, Ace running to me.

Ace grabbed both of my hands, pulling me into him.

the music turned into something rather calming.