A mad world

Souring through the sky with a bird foot clenched around my waist, I could see everything clearly.

The Straw hats were near.

"And there they are..." Said Marco while gliding towards the direction of the Straw hats.

Feeling the strong hot breeze from slowly moving downward caused my eyes to squint and water a bit.

"Luffy, Marco and Ace came back with somebody!" A strange man from below sounded as Marco landed to a safe spot near Luffy's crew.

Glimpsing at the strange mans face, I could only notice his long nose.

"Alright, (Y/n), follow me while we battle-"

"No, Ace. I'm going on my own. I have to avenge him- my captain and my crews death-"

"But-!"

I was already running before Ace could make out an excuse of me leaving his presence.

I wasn't paying any attention, but Luffy turned his head towards my direction, "(Y/n)! Is that you?" I continued to run while having my head bowed, not viewing anything other than the rocky ground.

Still running recklessly, something warm lifted me up from the ground.

Who the hell could...

I turn my head upwards, viewing an extremely familiar face.

His face was as jubilant as ever: twisted smile, knitted eyebrows (Although, again, he didn't have any), and crimson shades that covered his eyes. I had a feeling his pupils were focused on me, knowing that he finally retrieved me from a somewhat tricky situation.

I could feel his chest heave as he sighed in relief, "I finally have you in my grasp. Marco had me a little worried there, with you dangling from his bird feet."

I giggled with a bit of anxiety.

As he was carrying me, bridle-style, I averted my gaze towards the scene behind me.

Luffy was glaring at me with a stern face. He was standing there... menacingly.

I've never seen him like that before.

Apart from Luffy, Ace and Marco were running towards my direction.

Their faces were in utter confusion and unhappiness.

All I could do in response was give off a face of sympathy: eyebrows curved, eyes narrowed, nose scrunched up, and lips slightly frowning.

I was sweating at this point.

Should I make a move on Doffy now that he's carrying me or should I just have my revenge once I've gained all of his trust, causing him to be in more pain of betrayal.

I wasn't even armed, so all I did was lift up my arms, signifying that I didn't even have a weapon.

Luffy's face relaxed while Ace's face automatically turned into a very surprised and confused expression.

The stupidity of running into battle without a weapon. That sounds a lot like me.

Irony hits, and in this case, it was a plus.

In response to my stupidity, I laughed and cried simultaneously.

"That's a bit cruel, isn't it? Giving your friend's no hope with your false expressions?"

Half of me wanted to cry because of leaving them. But it had to be done.

Wrapping my arms around Doflamingo's neck, I pretended to hug him, but I actually tried to make a little heart shape with my fingers towards Ace.