A meeting...

Seconds passed too quickly to realize the presence of everybody at the table.

Everybody, except Ace, sat near a long wooden-planked dinner table. The thing that concerned everyone at the table was that Donquixote Doflamingo sat right next to me, smiling menacingly, as usual.

Noticing the awkward silence and ugly stares directing toward my side, I slip my hand over to Doflamingo's resting hand that was on the table.

Everyone stared at me now, in awe.

Before I could even move my lips to explain my action, Law stood up, causing his chair to rasp on the flooring.

"(Y/n), if you're serious about this Doflamingo shit..." Law stuttered, leaving his hand movements to freeze instead of having them flail around like flocking birds trying to escape its prey.

"Law..."

My voice couldn't handle my bullshit excuses, so only speaking the mans name was the only option I had.

Doflamingo's hand squeezed mine gently, just as if he were trying to comfort me.

"Law, why don't you sit back down? We have much to discuss no? Don't you want to know why your precious (Y/n) became mine..?"

Law's eyebrow twitched and his eyes widened, but in other words, he was intrigued.

As the black haired man sat back down on his wooden chair, a voice resonated from halfway across the table.

"MINGO, WHAT DO YOU MEAN???" Luffy outstretched his head right in front of Doflamingo's; their noses almost touched.

"Kid... that's too close..." Doflamingo responded with a contorted frown.

"You almost eat (Y/n) and now you're saying that she belongs to you?! Y'know, she doesn't belong to anybody! She's free just like anyo-" before Luffy could finish his sentence, Doflamingo grabbed Luffy's lips by only one hand, which caused Luffy to look like a fish trying to open and close its mouth.

I sighed in response to the both of them fighting over something quite stupid.

"Okay, Doflamingo, explain, now." Law's voice was as serious and low as usual, but it had a hint of worry.

Doflamingo turned his head back towards my direction, giving me a signal to speak instead of him. When he made that gesture, everybody, including Luffy, stared toward my direction.

"Uhm- w-well..." My throat quickly dried up and beads of sweat quickly accumulated around parts of my face.

Sanji, the only one who seemed to notice my nervousness, stood up and ran for a glass of water, and just in case, a small green bucket to puke in. I thanked Sanji for his kindness, which made him clasp his hands together into knots and blush uncontrollably; I smiled in response to his cute gesture.

"OOHHHH- (Y/N)-SWAAAAAAANNN!!! YOU'RE AS BEAUTIFUL AND KIND AS NAMI AND ROBIN-SWAAN!" Sanji, was obviously enjoying this because he began to twirl around near his chair. As Sanji was about to hop onto the wooden-planked dinner table, the green haired man snickered, which somehow caused Sanji to stop his enjoyment.

"Moss head, why would you ruin my mood like tha-" Sanji's words were cut off by an orange haired lady who held a long blue staff.

"Let her speak already! I'd like to know what she says!" As the lady spoke her words, she turned to stare at me, giving me a pleasant smile.

"Alright..." I began, " I experienced my captain and my crews life disappear in front of my very eyes. I was alive for some odd reason, so I stayed on my half sunken ship. I saw a ship coming towards me, and that's when I saw Doffy,"

Everyone seemed to be confused and in awe because of how subtle my words and explanation were.

"That was just a nutshell of what happened- Doffy gave me the will to live after he spoke of something I didn't want to let go of..."

Laughter that grew louder sounded from next to me. Doflamingo had his hands tangled in front of his lips, but his smile only grew wider.

"And that's when she came with me... a few simple words can drive people to do many things..."

My eyes widened but only for a few seconds. His words wouldn't mean anything to me, not anymore.

"See, she's working on her temper. Although, I do believe my words were harsh... but I wanted to see you grow into a new you... I wanted to see how you would turn out... and here we are.." he placed his left hand onto my right cheek, slightly caressing it, while also leaning his face closer to mine, "Well, I'm clearly in love with you..."

Law 'bitchslapped' Doflamingo's face as quick as light could ever appear.

"You can"t possibly be in love with her! You can't fall in love at all! You're just a monster who kills and gains pleasure whenever needed!!"

My face immediately dropped when he spoke the word monster.

Not only Law, but Sanji and Luffy joined in on the rant, causing all three of them leap at Doflamingo.

I scooted my chair away from Doflamingo so that I wouldn't get mixed up in the little battle they were having.

"YOU DON'T EVEN GET BITCHES-" "WELL YOU RAPE WOMAN SO YOU'RE CLEARLY JUST A MONSTER" "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS EVEN TALKING ABOUT??" "PROTECT (Y/N)-SWAN FROM THIS SMILING FREAK!!"

The voices were so mixed up, I couldn't even tell who was speaking, but from context clues, I had an idea of who spoke what.

As I got comfortable, silently staring at the men trying to pin Doflamingo down, Sabo pulled up a chair next to me.

As he sat down while he stared at the men on the ground, he sighed with a hint of sadness and joy.

"You've definitely come across a strange fellow... I understand how Doflamingo feels though..."

I turn over to him, a bit confused, but noticing the pure smile on his face, I knew that he was referring to me.

"You're very amazing (Y/n). You bring everyone joy, even if you're in your greatest despair, you continue to glow."

I smiled at his kind words, "Thank you, Sabo. I really missed you."

"Haha, I missed you too."

Noticing a shadow at the open door that was near us, my eyes quickly travel to the figure.

"Ace..."

"ACE!!"

My eyes shot out sparkles of tears as I ran to the man I knew would change the rest of my life for eternity.