Right words, wrong person.

My ears were ready to hear these words, but my mind was not mentally prepared to accept them.

"Although, we've met just this year.. I would like to attempt at marriage.."

My hands shook with sweat forming all around, my body felt all warm and fuzzy, my mentality felt like it no longer existed.

I could feel my cheeks burning from the amount of blood coursing through my entire body, blood later turning into thousands of butterflies; flying inside, seeking for a way to escape.

The only way those butterflies could escape is by saying the words that were only supposed to be said to Ace..

"I do!"

Even though the tall man didn't completely propose yet, I spoke my words without a second thought.

My body lunged onto his; arms wrapped around his meaty neck, practically squeezing him to death.

As the man stayed still, confused, my eyes began to water and suddenly sounds of hiccupping came out of my mouth.

I was sobbing.

I didn't sob from happiness, although the fruit made me think that, but my heart truly felt loads of sadness and pain.

"Well then, I guess it's all set! We're now engaged, fufufu~" as his words melodiously danced around my head, he lifted my body, hugging me bridle-style.

"I've set up a little party for all of us on our news of getting engaged, and very soon to be married. We'll all have a short party before we head to Dressrosa. We have at least 20 minutes left before we get there. How very exciting, fufufu~"

I couldn't bring to understand the number of emotions that were coursing through my body, but all I had to do in response was give him a slight smile and speak words of gratitude.

Having my head slightly tucked into his chest, he continues to walk to the ship's kitchen.

As his long arms outstretched and his hand placed on the knob, he turned it, and nothing but loud noises of excitement came from the inside of the kitchen.

"CONGRATULATIONS (Y/N)!!"

"We're so happy that you're finally getting married soon!!"

"WOOOOOO"

The only people that I didn't see were Ace, Sabo, and Law.

My assumption is that they're making up plans and trying to think of better ways to kill Doflamingo.

Doflamingo walked over to a chair and placed himself next to me.

Sanji and Robin were placing silver wear, decorations, and food on the large, elongated table.

"Oh, (Y/n)! Would you like to play a song for us while everybody is getting ready? I thought maybe you would like to enjoy your talent for a little longer before we arrive at our final destination!"

Doflamingo's hand twitched from under my thigh. I knew that he wanted me to stay on his lap, but the way Brook spoke his words to me, made me feel as if this would truly be the last time that I would be playing a violin before death approached me.

"I'll give it one more go, thank you Brook,"

Having placed the violin onto my hands and the bow on the tips of my fingers, I could feel my heartbeat with excitement.

Just so that I could get a better view of everybody and a better projection of the instrument, I get on the table without stepping on anything that could be important.

"No one I think is in my tree
I mean, it must be high or low
That is, you can't, you know, tune it in but its all right
That is, I think it's not too bad~"

Attempting to play while singing, I fixated my sight on the finger board that my fingers would press against each time I switched to a new note.

"Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to strawberry fields...
Nothing is real..."

As I continued to play and sing, medium sized bubbles of many shapes flew around me. I could hear others around me singing along.

I felt happy.

I felt joy.

I felt like I belonged there, on the table, singing along with everybody and having a wonderful time.

But of course, events such as these don't ever last forever.

"Phew, I'm stuffed!!" The long nosed yelled out as he got comfortable on his wooden chair, relaxing his feet on the table.

  Sanji, who was behind him, smacked his head enough to make him stumble in his chair.

  "Don't put your feet on the dinner table Usopp, you moron! We have an engaged couple here, be respectful..."

  As Sanji finished bickering at Usopp, he switched his eyes towards my direction. We both made eye contact and he released a heavy sigh. As if nothing happened, he leaves and headed off to wash the dishes.

  "Gah... might as well get prepared. Hey, are you ready for this (Y/n)?" Usopp asked with fake optimism.

  "Oh yes, I'm nervous but I'm ready. I've never felt more alive..."

  Feeling two sets of arms wrap around me gently, my vision went blurry, and my eyes were drooping. His warmth seemed to make me feel drowsy.

"Hey, we're here..." whispered a voice from behind me. I could tell that this was very much Doflamingo but the way he said those words made me feel comfortable. I didn't want to get up and leave his arms.

  But in order to follow the plan, I had to leave him. If I want to have a life without him in my way, then I'd have to eliminate him completely.

  Getting up from his lap, a slight tug from my arm held me back from moving any further.

  "Hey. No matter what happens. Well, if anything happens. I will always and forever love you."

  I blushed and felt a slight heartbeat from his arm that was still held tight to my wrist.

  "Now, let's head outside. I'm sure that we're already here. You're one of a kind and I'll always love you for that..."

  A smile spread across both of our faces.

  "Which is why, we'll be getting married as soon as we set foot in Dressrosa. We won't be missing a second of our lives."

  That continuation of a sentence for sure made my heart drop and race at the same time.

  Damn emotions.