Strange possibilities

His hands were placed on mine, gripping them with comfort.

"I truly am sorry about what happened that day," Doflamingo added as he rubbed his thumb against my palm.

"I'm glad you were there to snap me out of it. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here. I mean, I got to meet Sabo, who I thought was dead! Isn't that crazy? And I know how Luffy and Ace are now! They've grown so much.." pausing to view Doflamingo's reaction, I could tell that he was getting a bit jealous, but hid a smile under those emotions.

"But.. you showed your true colors around me. What happened last time we saw each other was.. rather beautiful. Showing your eyes to someone you've just met? That takes a lot of guts, especially for you," saying these words, I got a bit closer to his side, touching one of his legs with mine, "Even though you're presumed to be a bad guy, I wont ever leave your side again because you've brought light into my despair."

I tried making these words as genuine as possible, and honestly, most of the words that came out of my mouth were true.

"Thank you.. I'm glad that I was of help. Well, I guess shooting you a few times and raping you don't really count as 'help'"

My mouth twitched and my eyebrow raised in irritation.

"Fufufufu~ I apologize fo my actions, (Y/n)."

He interlocked my fingers into his, "I'm just so use to people betraying me. I didn't know how else to act when you felt so comfortable around me.. it just felt too perfect,"

I didn't know how to respond to his words.

My heart was pounding fast, my skin was hot to the touch, my vision was getting fuzzy, and my mind was going completely blank.

I'm sure I've just gotten worse with my sickness or something...

"Wow, you're practically boiling (Y/n), are you feeling alright??"

His words barely came through but I was still able to understand what he said.

I fell onto his lap, noticing my dramatic action a few minutes laters, which caused me to squeal.

"EEK- I-I'm so sorry—"

His arms were on my body, as if he were trying his hardest to protect me from something.

"You're fine, I'm just worried about your health,"

He grabbed me just like how someone would grab a cat. He was gentle.

Placing his forehead against mine, my stomach immediately sprung with a flow of butterfly's, hitting against every part of the inside of my body.

I was beginning to pant from how strange my reaction were.

"I would make a joke, but your health seems to concern me more.." Doflamingo added as he slowly got up from the bed.

"I'll get Law so that he can check up on you, I'll be back." He gave me a smirk and left the room with a bit of a rush, which also caused him to leave the door open.

The feeling was slowly fading, which was good but what was that?

"Hey, did you hear the latest news?"

"No.. what's interesting about the news this time?"

My ears perked up as I heard two voices speaking to one another. This information could be beneficial if I listen in. Maybe there's a weird virus going around.

"So on the newspaper it shows new discovered devil-fruits. We know most of these but there's one that peaks my interest." His voice was now distinguishable, so I knew it was Sabo speaking.

"Oh really? What is it?" The person he spoke to, I could tell, was Luffy.

"The kimochi-kimochi fruit. Also know as the feeling fruit. It's supposedly supposed to strike any type of feeling to the victim: joy, sadness, worry, anger, and even love. That's pretty messed up, don't you think, Luffy..?"

My mind didn't process the rest of the conversation, all I heard were muffles of arguing.

A devil-fruit that can control your emotions and state of mind..?

I didn't want to think too hard on the subject but what if this is why I have these strange, random feelings..?

"Love for Doflamingo when he's near me but hate and despair when he's away from me.. How does that even work? Like it can't be emotionally possible, can it?" I said, whispering to myself.

I'm in love with with two men.. that doesn't sound like me at all..

"OKAY! But please just stay away from me, damn it." Laws voice came closer as he was bringing in a stressful aura.

I stared at him and he stared at me back, only he had a very unsettling expression.

He pulled up a wooden chair from under a wooden desk that was across from him. He grabbed a small notepad and a pencil from the desk, and then sat down.

"So I've heard you were boiling up in that mans arms, huh? What kind of feelings were you going through exactly?? Every detail is important to me. Please, go on."

Reluctant thoughts overflowed my mind, but I decided to tell him every detail; including the butterfly's in my stomach part.

The more I spoke, the faster he was writing. He seemed stressed.

As I finished speaking, I asked if he was okay, but he gave no reply.

I sat on the bed, waiting for the results.

"(Y/n), you clearly need help with your taste in men. My best guess is that you've developed some type of love sickness. The thing is though, I don't understand why you're fine now. It should be the opposite, or both." Law tsked loudly as he thought to himself.

"DOFLAMINGO YOU BASTARD, COME IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

My cheeks immediately stung with embarrassment.

I could feel my eyes widen and my whole body tense.

"And why call me a bastard? I don't think I can be taking that disrespect.."

I squealed, and honestly, I couldn't tell if it was because of this 'sickness' or because I'm being too pessimistic.

Both men glanced at me with confusion.

I glared at them with wide eyes and a nervous smile, "I'm sure I'm fine..."