Time limit

"Wait, my book! I want to take it with me no matter what happens!"

As my voice got everyone's attention, Doflamingo laughed with pleasure.

"You really love that vampire book, huh?"

"It's a good story!" I said while running to the door that led me into the room that held boring emotions.

"Although this room helped me calm down a bit when I was sick, I still hate it."

Averting my gaze to the wooden drawer I could see the book. I walk over to it, lightly caressing the black cover of the book.

Opening to the first page, I spot the note that held my captains last letter.

"There it is... That's all I want..."

Gently tucking the note inside of my shirt, I carry the book in my arms, hugging it as if it were going to blow away.

I run back over to the others, noticing that Law, Sabo, and Ace were together near the edge of the ship.

As I saw Ace, I couldn't notice but feel drips of sadness pour over my body. It felt as if my whole body could feel the definition of sadness in one. My heart didn't feel warmth; it felt a barrier made of ice.

"So, you have your book! Shall we go now?" Doflamingo's arm outstretched towards me with his hand out.

Take his hand. This will be over soon.

My arm latched on to his, and we began our way down the ship.

"(Y/n) ... because we both want to get married as soon as possible, I want us both to get ready now. I will make sure that my family gets us and your friend's proper wear. Somebody will reserve an area and get all of the materials. This wedding will be memorable, I'll make sure of that."

The last sentence he spoke sent shivers down my spine... not good shivers, but shivers of fear. Fear that I wouldn't be able to comprehend until later on.

"BABY FIVE!" Said a voice from behind me.

Before I could even turn around to whiteness the one speaking, an arm latched onto my wrist.

"Don't worry (Y/n), the ladies will help pick out the perfect wedding dress for you. Once you women are finished, we will begin the wedding~" without any worry in Doflamingo's voice, he kept a wide crescent moon smile on his face while he watched me get dragged away from everything I loved.

"W-wait, can I at least say something to Ac—!"

A hand covered my mouth, aggressively pressing my lips shut together.

"No more talking, we don't have time! We don't want the young master to get mad at us!! Let's move Baby Five!"

"Yes, of course Giolla!"

As they dragged me to the castle with hustle, I spotted odd objects around the area.

Toys...?

I've seen this before; I remember this but why in the world are there living toys talking to humans?

"HEY, NO PLEASE I BEG YOU— I JUST WANT TO BE WITH MY FAMILY!!"

My head averted towards the screaming.

A toy... a toy is screaming.

Two men with uniforms of black and white color were holding a large toy near the edge of some garbage disposal.

My eyes were covered by hands, so I couldn't see the rest of the act.

"I don't know what that toy is talking about..." "Who is that...?" "Mommy, I'm scared..." "It'll be alright, let's keep moving..."

"AHHHHH—"

My ears were covered with plugs, but even if my ears were covered, I could still hear the hideous scream resonating in my head.

More and more awful comments sprung back and forth in my mind, and for some reason, these voices and screams wouldn't leave.

I could feel my feet getting dragged upstairs, so I could tell that we were already at the castle.

With a continuation of my body getting dragged for several more minutes, my mouth and eyes were now free.

I could see Baby five moving her lips, but I couldn't hear a single thing coming out of her mouth.

My eyebrows raised and my lips frowned with confusion.

Her eyes widened, finally noticing that my ears were plugged, so she unplugged them quickly and resumed speaking, "Sooo we've chosen some extremely beautiful wedding dresses for you to try out! As much as we want to see you in all of the dresses, we need to speed things up and have you chose one immediately,"

She took an arm and pulled me over to where the dresses were. "These are all of the options, are there any you see fit? Don't worry about the size by the way, that's all covered."

My eyes laid on a white dress with scattered sparkles, which weren't over exaggerating but just enough to be noticeable. It showed a lot of the chest, but it seemed more breathable than the other ones, which only had turtlenecks.

"I really like this one..." I said while pointing at the dress that I had in mind.

"Oh, this one is quite nice! I've created all of the dresses here with some of Baby five's help and this one is personally my favorite piece!" This voice came from next to me, I believe it was the Giolla woman.

Giolla, who seemed to be older than me and Baby five, had yellow puffy hair, purple lens shades, and a bizarre color choice of clothing.

"How about you go try out the dress and then we'll head to the top of the castle!" Giolla's voice was very optimistic and excited.

She took the dress and led me to a fitting room.

"Now if you need any help, just call out my name!"

Thanking her with a whisper, I close the door lightly and commence with arranging myself into the dress.

Clipping everything in, zipping and tying things up, it was all so hard to do by myself, but I didn't want any help from those two.

"Ah, finally done."

I stare at my reflection, as there was a mirror in front of me.

I wave the edges of the dress lightly, turning my head to where I could spot the curves of my body.

For my hair, I set it into a high bun and set two chunks of hair towards the sides of my face.

"This will look fine for now; I mean we're clearly on a time limit anyway."

From the clothes I removed, I grabbed the note from my captain and hid it inside the breast area of my dress.