Overwhelmed

I woke up screaming from the top of my lungs; just like how Bella first woke up screaming when Edward was officially gone from her life forever.

I heard millions of foot-steps approach the room that I was sleeping in.

WHAM

"(Y/n)?!"

I was still trying to wake up and realize where I was, but I could tell that both Ace and Sabo yelled out my name.

I glared up at them and noticed their painful faces full of fear and sweat.

"Doffy..." A sudden realization struck me like lightning when I whispered Doflamingo's name.

"W-what? (Y/n), are you okay? You're not on his ship anymore, you're safe now..."

Ace's words flowed in and out of my ears, my face was blank and my eyes were dead.

"I had a dream about him... about Doffy..." I continued to stare dead on into space.

Utter silence filled the room.

Donquixote Doflamingo was the one who woke me up.

Dark purple trees that outstretched their branches like an octopuses tentacles were surrounding me. I was blinded by the light purple fog but I was still able to get some clear picture of the silhouette standing across from me.

"You're here... finally," The silhouette straightened up from their crouching position. It's figure kept getting taller and my head followed its hight.

"I've been waiting for you, (Y/n), you see... you're still part of my crew. Remember what I said when we were both at Dressrosa?"

My eyes widened and my chest tightened from the pressure in the air. It felt like I was getting crushed from all sides, strings were tightly around me. There was a string around my neck, if I moved at all, I'd get cut into pieces.

A voice sounded somewhere in the distance. I could tell that the voice was mine; it had the same worn out low voice, but it sounded like a record. "Promise you'll find me?" My eyes shot up, paying full attention.

"I keep my promises, even if they are crazy difficult." Doflamingo's voice continued.

Goosebumps rose up everywhere on my body, causing streams of fresh blood to course through my soul.

The figure closed our proximity by a few inches.

  From the light that the moon showed, I could tell that the strange figure was Doflamingo: the moons blue light reflected off of his shades, his blonde hair was bright and spiky, and of course, his crescent moon smile was present.

He lifted his arm up, having his hand out and his fingers curled out towards my chin.

  "Fufu... you wont escape me,"

  I tried to avert my gaze but whatever movement I made, I could feel a warm liquid flow down my arms and legs.

  I couldn't even speak.

  He moved his face closer to my right ear, covering the moon light from my sight.

  "You won't get away from me... it's only a matter of time before I find you..."

  My eyes widened with horror, but I felt relief in my heart.

  What was that feeling...

  Forgetting that there were strings wrapped around every part of my body, I move an inch towards Doflamingo.

  ...

  Surprisingly... my body wasn't sliced in to pieces. Instead of having rows of my flesh flung everywhere, a gust of purple rose peddles were flowing from above us. The whole landscape changed; pink and purple backgrounds of beautiful trees, grass, and a sunset. Doflamingo's aura changed into pure relief and happiness: His hairless eyebrows were hopeful, curving into slopes; his smile felt genuine, no malicious intent what so ever; and his short blonde spiky hair flowed along with the movement of the peddles. I felt safe around him, and he was absolutely gorgeous.

He held my hands and gave me a dreamy smile that didn't show any of his teeth.

This felt like a dream...I didn't know it at the time, but it was a dream.

As happiness and safety surrounded my mood, a sharp objected pierced through behind me.

  My eyes widened while Doflamingo's smile curled up into a dreadful aura.

  "I will only accept death as forgiveness..."

  The sharp object continued to pierce through my back, causing my chest to burst out with red rose peddles.

  The peddles came along with sparkles of blood.

  I glared at Doflamingo, still in total shock. He continued to stare into my shocked eyes.

  "I'm coming for you... right... now..."

  He snapped his fingers. He was gone in an instant, and so was my dream.

  Reality hit me once I was awake.

  "He's coming... Doflamingo is looking for me right at this moment..." my voice was shaky, but loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

  "He won't find you, (Y/n)... He can't,"

  Ace's words gathered up in my mind.

  I didn't know how to respond but I knew that I wasn't safe, not even with the straw hats.

  Ace shuffled over to my bed, clearing the white sheets so that he would have more room to sit next to me.

  He gently placed his hand on mine, which was resting on the bed.

  I had my hand clutched onto the white sheets with fear.