Y/N has told us about her past. I know that she was Lee Y/N one. Hearing it from my brother makes me feel embarrassed.

I think that's why god has made me meet with her. To repent for my brother. I was also a criminal. Only if I worked hard, Li-un wouldn't have to seek money and do this low work!

'Oh god! What type of relation chain you have tied around Y/N and I!' I sighed..

Present

Maybe the reason why I am way more protective towards Y/N was because of the guilt which I have been carrying with me all this time.

But whatever it is. I think she has to go back to her family. Because of my job, neither I nor Hoshi can be with her 24/7. So it will be better and she will be around protected if she is with the Jeons.
.
.
.
.
I know. I really want her to meet her brothers and solve the matter. Even though he did wrong, I feel that something is missing. We missed something. Jungkook is not the type of guy who will ghost his own twin for his lover. Besides, where is that girl? I haven't seen her for two years.'

I shifted uncomfortably at Anna's topic. It made me remember what my brother said.

'It doesn't matter. The thing which matters the most is that we need to let Y/N meet her brothers. For that, I think you should talk to Jungkook or Jung hyun. Since you don't know Jung hyun personally, talk with Jungkook.' I said.

Hoshi widened his eyes at my words.

'I will fix everything Y/N. Don't worry. I will repay you for what my brother did to you..' I thought as I blankly looked at Hoshi.

[from the previous chapter]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

'You sure this is the unit?' Jung hyun asked as he carried Hyejin's bag.

'Yes. We have to go to unit-03. I contacted the hospital and said that I wanted a check-up. They gave me some numbers. One of them had Y/N's number. I took an appointment with the name of Hyun.'

Hyejin said as she stood inside the elevator. Jung hyun also went inside the elevator and pressed the 8th button.

'What will we say, what will I say when I see her? When we officially meet?'

'You know that the chances of her running away after today's meeting are too much right? So you have to sort out the things between you two today itself! Get yourself together honey!' Hyejin caressed his hands gently.

'I know...' Jung hyun sighed.

The lift stopped on the 4th floor. 2 boys and 3 girls came inside as they pressed the 7th and 9th floors.