Chapter 45

I can feel my conscious return, I open my eyes, panicked by the feeling of an unfamiliar hand against the back of my neck. There's a darkness surrounding the rest of my body, like the sea swallowing me whole.
I looked in front of me to see Todoroki kneeling on the ground, staring up at me. And he looked terrified, teh same as my other classmates behind him.
I looked to my right, seeing a familiar head of light blonde hair, and I saw a hand around his neck as well. And I realized what had happened, we had been successfully captured by the league of villains. And we were slowly moving into a portal, the same one that had appeared at USJ.
I felt my eyes roll back into my head, as the darkness surrounded the rest of my body, not knowing when they would open again.

Time Skip

My eyelids begin to flutter surprised by the feeling of cool metal surrounding my wrists, ankles and ribs. I can feel a pounding against my head, I open my eyes slightly to wince at the fluorescent lights hanging above me.
I look down, scanning over my body to see metal chains scraping me to a chair. One that is bolted down to the floor. I pull against the, slightly, reeling back from the pain radiating from my forearm and upper thigh. Looking down to see dark crimson blood seeping into my clothing.
As all my senses come back to life. I can hear yelling coming from beyond the metal walls in front of me.
And I remember that he's here to. The blonde haired albino I've come to love, most likely trapped behind those metal walls. The same as I am. I pull against the chains, allowing them to scrape against the chair. My hands begin to heat up, small flickers of fire pressing against the chains.
Though just as they begin to melt, shocks run down my spine. Electricity far more powerful than my own. I gasp out, before my head falls back down against my chest. As the energy continues to roll across my spine, stemming from the metal bracket around my neck.
"Oh, look who woke up," A scratchy voice says from, from next to the wall I'm facing. I tilt my head up, seeming a menacing head of off white hair, gray hair.
"What the hell did you do to him," I say, staring up at him, looking in his eyes should the dead hand not be covering them.
"So concerned for others, it's sickening," Shigaraki says, stepping closer to me.
"I swear to god if you hurt him, I'll rip those stupid hands off, and then your own," I say, the energy from the brace finally dissipating.
"How unfortunate I can't just kill you. But apparently master has a use for you. Despite you . . . Abnormalities," He says, standing there for a moment. Before he begins walking back towards the door.
"How did you know about Rem," I say, trying to keep him in here a little longer. Long enough for me to figure out how to get out.
"Mhm, you really are clueless. I suppose that means that 'mother' of yours, did her job,' He says, turning back around. Staring towards me for a moment.
"We always knew about that friend you have in your mind. They're actually the reason we know so much about you. Threats on your life make excellent bargaining chips you know. They were very easy for master to manipulate, gaining information was so easy because of it," Shigarki says, kneeling down slightly, as I pull against my chains to meet him.
"Rem only ever wanted to keep you safe, and that meant getting you away from your mother didn't it," He says, as I begin to shake against the metal. My eyes blurring over as tears drip from my eyelashes.
"Remember, your mothers training you until you break, until your hands bleed, to become a hero. And Rem only wanted you safe. The two of you have been together since forever right, how sentimental," He says, standing up fully again, and staring at a space on the wall just behind my head.
"Your childhood is another victim of hero society. You've noticed that, haven't you?. How wrong pour world is. So wrong that a mother will condem her own child to torture. Just for the prospect that the child might become a great hero one day. ," A voice from behind me says, as my eyes bore into the ground beneath me, my muscles ridge as the voice speaks.
"Your as much a victim of hero society as every member of the league of villains . And yet, you could change this world that we live in, and we could help you ge . . . ,"
I feel heat rise in my chest, rolling across my skin as I yell.
"I WILL NEVER BE LIKE ANY OF YOU!!! YOU KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR YOUR OWN USES!! I WILL NEVER B . . . ," Fire and lightning swarms across the metal floor, flickering around Shigaraki's feet.
Before the metal brace around my neck activates again. Even stronger electrical pulses running down my back. Reaching up towards my neck. Before pulling my head back in pain, as my eyes roll into my skull. My body slumping against the metal chair, yet again.

Authors Note
WE HIT 700 VEIWS!!!!! Thank you all so much for all of your support and for reading my story.
Just letting everyone know that there won't be very many chapter after this one. This story officially ends at 51 chapter right now.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!
-Possum :)