Chapter 34

I now find myself, on the subway, at my usual time, completely surrounded by people. All of which somehow managed to recognize me from the sports festival.
"Hey! You're the kid who got there doing the sports festival right?!"
"Geez! You're a lot taller than I thought when I saw you on TV"
"Your class got attacked by villians right?! What was that like?"
"You're one of the kids in the U.A hero course right!!?"
Holly Shit, I didn't think the festival would give me this much publicity. This many people is way too much for me.
After a few minutes of this bombardment, a different voice stuck out of the crowd.
"HEY AIRHEAD!! Jesus Christ, move out of the way!," Katsuki yelled as he shoved his way through the subway towards me, as even more comments about the two of us began to ring through the air.
"Oh, Hi Katsuki ," I say as he reaches me, standing next to me near the train door.
"Are you getting all of these comments too? I suppose you would be getting even more than me, especially since you're the person you actually won the festival," I say, trying to give him a small smile, despite my exhaustion.
"You good? You look like you're about ready to fall over," He says, turning to face me.
"I suppose I'm still tired from the festival, I don't think I got enough rest over the break," I say, trying to avoid eye contact with him, despite him continuing to look at me.
We continue to stay in a comfortable silence for the rest of the train ride, as we now pull up to the stop closest to U.A. And as we step off the train, I can feel my hand brush against his. Despite the usual reaction I have to this type of thing, I do not flinch back. And I allow the contact to linger for a moment longer, before I pull away.
I look back towards him for a moment, and I almost think I see him blush.
Is Katsuki Bakugou blushing because I touched his hand? I think the exhaustion is causing me to hallucinate.
Despite my obvious rejection of whatever Katsuki might be feeling at this moment, the thought still brings a small smile to my face, though I didn't let him see that either.

Time Skip

Class has now started, as Aizawa walks in to explain what we will  be doing for the day.
"You'll be coming up with your hero aliases" He says, as the entire class explodes in noise. As they all cheer in excitement for today's activity.
"But first . . . Concerning the Pro draft picks I mentioned the other day," Aiazawa says as our class slowly becomes quieter.
Our request numbers are now displayed on the, showing Todoroki in first with 4,123, myself in second with 3,456, and then Katsuki in third with 2,649. And then the rest of our class with much smaller numbers, or none at all.
Mhm, I wonder who all requested me. I guess I'll have to look through all of them.
After hearing our request number, we have now moved back to the subject of hero names, as Aizawa begins to explain how we will be choosing them.
"They're only tentative, but you still want to pick something appropriate. . ."
"OR ELSE YOU'LL KNOW TRUE HELL!!!
The name you pick now, may be what the world ends up calling you," Midnight says as she enters our classroom.
That makes sense, I really didn't take Aizawa for the type to do these kind of public relations things anyway.
Small white boards are now being passed around the room, as we begin to choose our new hero names.
Mhm, I never really thought of what I wanted my hero name to be. I suppose something easy and simple would work though.
I thought to myself as I wrote my choice down on my board.
After a few of my classmates had shared their choice of heros names, it was my turn. I walked up to the front of the classroom, and flipped my white board over to show  . . .

RAIJU !

"It's kinda simple, but I think it will work," I say with a small smile as I walk back to my desk.