Chapter 19

I walk up the next morning to the very unpleasant feeling of my bandages peeling up along with my skin, so that wakes me up a lot faster than I had wanted to. I go to the bathroom attached to my bedroom before pulling out my first aid kit and re-bandaging the large burn on my wrist. Before I change into my school uniform, and go down the stairs to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. I put some white rice in a bowl with a small amount of kimchi and a fried egg, eating it quickly before grabbing my school bag and heading towards the door.
I put in my headphones as I walked to the subway station, thinking about trhe events of last night.
I guess I should tell someone other than Bakugou huh, but I have a feeling that would only make her more aggressive. And there's something she knows as well, and she's acting like she'll do anything to make sure I don't find it out. For my sake, that's a dangerous possibility. Considering how little I know about my childhood, it's likely there is something that I need to know involved in all of this, and I can't risk losing that.
I continue to think over the last few weeks events as I reach the train station, standing there while spacing out, before someone breaks me out of it.
"Hey Airhead!," I can hear a particular classmate of mine yell from behind me.
"Hey Bakugou, how are you?," I ask, still staring in front of me, as he moves forward to stand next to me.
"Eh, I have to be around all those extras for the next 8 hours," He says, rather disgruntled, as the two of us walk onto the train.
"Kyoya! Are you good? You've been spacing out for the last five minutes," Bakugou says, after what I presume to be him calling my name multiple times.
" Yeah, just a little tired I guess, still getting used to school," I replied with a smile, before turning my face away from his.
I suppose he is trying to care, but I think me telling him anything will just make him worry even more.
I think to myself before walking off the train and heading towards UA campus.

Time Skip- A couple hours
(We are completely skipping the first half of this day because I tried to write it, and it just would not turn out right, we are going straight to USJ)

After picking our class president, switching it and having the school security system go off, we finally have gotten to hero basic training. And Aizawa has announced were doing a rather special activity today, Rescue training. But despite the majority of my class facing the front of the room, excitement filling their eyes at the prospect of this new training opportunity, I can still feel one pair of eyes boring in to me.  Bakugou Katsuki is glaring into my skull, or however my wrist, from beside me. And despite the point that I can tell he's been waiting hours to ask about it, he's still hesitating.
We all grab our hero suits as they pop out of the wall next to us, and head towards our respective locker rooms. I find a secluded corner in the room before changing as fast as possible, hoping to avoid any conversation or comments about my new burns.
Soon enough we are all seated on the bus, as I find a spot near the back, and slumping against the back of the seat in front of me, allowing my eyes to rest from my poor sleep from the previous night, ignoring the majority of my classmates' conversation. I also notice that there is currently no one sitting next to me, not that I really mind at the moment.
"What about Kyoya?" I hear from one of my classmates before I tilt my head up to be able to see the current conversation.
"Yeah, you've got a pretty flashy quirk, and it's obvious from the entrance exam scores and training that you're incredibly powerful and have great battle strategy. It's pretty clear you'll become a top hero," Tsuyu says, as surprise washes over me.
"Mhm, if you say so," reply as I put my head back down, and from a few seats in front of me, I can hear a familiar grumble. In other words, I think Bakugou noticed something was up.
Soon enough, we arrived at our off campus training center, and in front of us is a large scale rescue training facility.
As expected from UA I guess.
And greeting us is another pro hero, one of course, who I do not recognize. Though multiple of my classmates do recognize them apparently, the space hero THIRTEEN, quirk - black hole. The information courtesy of Midorya, of course.
"As I'm sure many of you are aware, my quirk is called Black Hole. It can suck in and tear apart anything," Thirteen explains, the majority of my class buzzing with excitement.
"However, my power could easily kill. I've no doubt there are some among you with similar abilities," They say, and I can feel my breathing stop. And for a moment I'm not completely sure I'm the one who stopped my breathing, the one who's in shock,  but I denied it.
My power could do that, couldn't it, could kill?
I ask not waiting for  or wanting a response.
And I'm not the only one you noticed my breathing stop, as Bakugou looks towards me from his position standing next to me.
"Hey Airhead, you good? You were freaking out there for a minute," he asks me.
But before I get a chance to respond, I can feel it, and it wants to drag me in.
My head shoots up to look across the training center from me, and I can see a pale hand pulling the body behind it out of the darkness.