Chapter 35

The U.A first years are now preparing to go to their first internships, as I walk next to Katsuki on our way to the train station.
"Hey, you're doing your internship with Best Jeanist right?," I say, trying to get rid of the awkward  silence.
"Yup, was the best pro who requested me. What about you?," He responded.
"Oh, I'm doing mine with Ryukyu, there were a couple of heros on my list that were higher ranking, but with the similarities between mine and Ryukyu's quirks I figured she was the best option," I say as we reach the rest of our classmates.
"You've got your costumes right?," Aizawa said as the rest of our class arrived, as we all responded.
"All of you be on your best behavior! Now go," Aizawa says, as we all head towards our respective trains. I wave to Katsuki before heading in a different direction, catching to the train heading towards the Ryukyu agency.

Time skip

I am now standing in front of the Ryukyu agency, a large modern style building with darkened windows, and a Ryukyu billboard on the front of it. A teenage girl, who I guess to be another intern, stands at the doors in her hero costume, bouncing on her heels. I walk towards her until she turns towards me, recognition flashing across her face.
"Oh! You must be L/n! I'm Nejire Hado, but please call me Nejire! You're interning here right? I heard that you and Ryukyu have really similar quirks, is that true?! Oh! A dragon quirks! Is that what your wings and horns are for? But you don't just have a dragon quirk right, I saw one of your fights in the sports festival, so you've got other stuff going for you right?!," Nejire says with enthusiasm, as I struggle to find an opening to respond.
"Oh, um. Please just call me Kyoya. Yes, I am interning here. Our quirks are quite similar. Though I don't really know how to fully transform yet, but I can also produce teal lightning and fire so that's different that Mrs.Ryukyu's quirk," I respond, as the two of us walk into the agency.
"You're a third year at U.A right, so what is your quirk?," I ask, looking around the building as we approach Ryukyu's office.
"Oh, my quirk is wave motion. I can turn my own energy into a wave, it can even allow me to fly, and it packs quite a punch," She responds, with a large grin on her face.
As we continue walking, I look around at our surroundings.
It's a pretty modern building, mostly red walls with some gold accents and decorations. Fitting of the 13th highest ranking hero in Japan.
We soon reach a pair of larger doors on the other end of the building, leading to what I can only assume to be Ryukyu's office. We enter the room to see the pro hero sitting at the desk across from the entrance.
"Oh, you must be L/n, I'm Ryukyu. It's a pleasure to meet you," Ryukyu says as she walks around the desk to shake my hand.
"It's a pleasure to be interning here fo you Ryukyu. And please, just call me Kyoya, or Raiju," I respond, as Ryukyu gestures to the seat across from her.
"I hope you're aware that the main reason I asked you to intern with me is because of the similarities between our quirks. They are both dragon based, however I have not yet seen you use a full transformation?," Ryukyu asks.
"Well I haven't really figured out how to do that. I use a small partial transform pretty regularly, but I haven't figured out how to fully turn myself into a dragon quite yet," I respond.
"Well then, I suppose that's the main thing we'll be working on then"

Over the next week, I went on patrols with the Ryukyu agency, improving my general battle capabilities. Furthered my control over my elemental abilities. And I am now capable of turning into a large black western dragon, without extreme exhaustion being the side effect. After a week full of intense training, I was heading back home, and back to the U.A.

Authors Note
Sup people!
I'm very tired right now, so this chapter might be kinda weird.
I currently quite sick and my finals are coming up,  so . . .
Also! My update schedule might get messed up because of that, but I hope to update 2-3 times a week.
Thank you all so much for reading!!
-Possum