Chapter 44

Our second full day of training continued almost the same as the first, more intense quirk training. Though apparently, today we were going to have something a little more fun in store for after dinner.
"LISTEN UP EVERYONE! Tonight both classes are going head-to-head in a test of courage!," Pixie-Bob yelled, gaining the attention of all of the students, before we were ordered to go back to training

Time Skip

"Ok everyone, due to the odd number of people, we will have one group of three, but otherwise, would everyone get into their pairs," Pixie-bob says, as the students participating in the test of courage all get into pairs, or in my case, as group of three with Katsuki and Todoroki.
"And Bakugou, Kyoya, and Todoroki, our group of three, can head into the forest next," Pixie-Bob says, after class 1-B already heading into the woods to prepare.
I follow after Todoroki into the forest, Katsuki grumbling about the whole ordeal behind me.
"I suppose this isn't really your kinda thing," I say, as I slow down to walk next to Katsuki.
"Like those class B extras could ever scare me anyway, but no, i'm not really a fan of this," He says, as his hand brushes against the top of mine. When I allow my hand to rest against his, and our pinkies latch together.
"Not a people person huh. Yeah, social events aren't really the best," I say as we continue walking, watching as Todoroki encounters one student from class B, though they don't really manage to scare any of us.
"Not usually no, but there are some people, really only one, but," He says, as he twist his hand around mine, until all our finger our interlocked.
"Oh? Do you particularly mind telling me who that is," I say in a knowing tone, already having a pretty good guess as to who he's referencing.
"Well, their someone who's to fucking dense to released that I'm talking about them," He says, smirking at me as he talks with sarcasm.
"Well, maybe they're not quite as dense as you thought," I say, smiling at him as I lean towards him slightly.
"Mhm, I'm not really sure," He says, smirking at me, as I'm slightly surprised.
"Oh, and why would that be?," I say, smirking down at him, but honestly curious.
"I don't think he realizes just how much I like him," He says, pulling my hand down slightly, allowing him to look into my eyes. And I stand there gaping like a fish, and I'm sure if I could see my face right now it'd be bright red.
"KYOYA, BAKUGOU, GET OVER HERE!," I hear Todoroki yells from a few meters away, panic in his voice. Me and Katsuki quickly look away from each other, jogging over to Todoroki. We turned around a tree to see Todoroki kneeling next to a student from class B, Tsuburaba, who had fainted on the forest ground.
"Geez, what the hell happened, it doesn't look like he's injured or anything," I say, seeing no obvious signs of injury on the other student.
"Well, then what the hell else could have caused him to faint," Katsuki says from next to me.
"Well, he does smell like smoke, and mustard gas? No one in class B has a fire quirk right," I ask, before I'm interrupted.
EVERYONE!!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK BY TWO VILLIANS!! AND THERE MIGHT BE MORE OUT THERE! ALL THOSE WHO CAN, SHOULD GET CAMP AT ONCE!!! IF YOU ENCOUNTER AN ENEMY, DON'T ENGAGE! JUST RETREAT!!!
"It's a villian attack, they aren't sure how many of them there are, but at least two. It's likely that one of these villains has started a fire somewhere, and another is producing mustard gas. All the students have been ordered not to engage, just to retreat," I say, as Todoroki pulls Tsuburaba onto his back.
"We should try to get back to camp, it's bad to have everyone separated right now," Todoroki says, as the four of us continue on the trail, heading back towards camp.
We continue down the trail for a few more minutes, and I can feel the toxic gas enter my lungs, constricting them as it becomes hard to breathe. Turning around another bend in the trail, we see a person kneeling down in the dirt. Wearing what appears to be a full body straight jacket.
"Pretty so pretty, NO, this is work. So alluring. But no, can't . . .," The villain in front of us says, as he begins to stand. Revealing the chopped off hand he was kneeling next to, and considering the group in front of us, it's one of Shoji's.
The villain stands up fully, before turning towards us, the most obvious feature on his face being a mouth pulled open by metal wires. The teeth shown in his mouth then begin to grow, before they burst out of the villain's mouth, shooting towards us. Todoroki quickly puts up a wall of ice, which the villain's teeth pierces through. Katsuki moves to the side, dodging the attack as I fly into the air, moving slightly closer to the villian, as he sends another round of teeth towards me. And I fly above it yet again, keeping his attacks focused away from the other three.
"KYOYA, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!?," Katsuki yells from below me.
"It's easier for me to dodge his attacks in the air, and then it's harder for him to hit any of us. So until we get a better plan, I'm just distracting him," I say, dodging another attack, before another telepathic message comes in.
EVERYONE IN CLASS A AND B! YOU ARE NOW PERMITTED TO ENGAGE AND FIGHT BACK!! WE HAVE ALSO IDENTIFIED THE VILLAINS TARGETS!! THEY ARE CLASS 1-A STUDENTS BAKUGOU AND KYOYA!! THESE STUDENTS NEED TO AVOID BATTLES, AND DON'T MAKE ANY MOVES ALONE!!!
I dodge another attack, looking around me for an escape route for the other three, knowing I could easily fly out of this situation.
"WE'RE COVERED ON ALL SIDES BY THIS GUY, THE GAS OR FIRE OF MORE VILLAINS, WE NEED BACKUP OR WE'RE TRAPPED!!," I yell down to Katsuki and Todoroki on the ground, dodging another attack from the villian, though I can feel one of his teeth skim against my bicep, slicing it open.
I look down to the forest floor for a moment to see Shoji enter the clearing, yelling.
"ONE OF YOU THREE, PLEASE GIVE US SOME LIGHT!," Shoji yells, carrying a very injured Deku on his back, and a rampaging Dark Shadow following behind him.
"LEAD TOKOYAMI IN HERE, HE CAN FIGHT THIS GUY FOR US, THEN WE CAN CALM DARK SHADOW DOWN!!," I yell, barely dodging another attack that leaves a large cut across my thigh.
Dark shadow rages through the clearing, trampling over the villain, before grabbing him and sending him flying across the forest. As Katsuki and Todoroki use their quirks to calm Dark Shadow down, allowing Tokoyami to regain control. As I land on the ground next to them, mostly ignoring my injuries.
"You good, that guy was kinda beating you up?," Katsuki asks as he stands next to me.
"Oh, I'm fine, it's nothing abnormal for me right!," I say, trying to give him a smile, though it only makes him look more worried.
Our group continues walking through the forest, the others trying to protect me and Katsuki from any kind of villain attack. Though, after only a few minutes of walking I feel like I'm suddenly sucked away from the other. Watching the same thing happen to Katsuki as I try to fight against this hold. And when it circles me, I can feel myself black out.