Chapter 30

I quickly walk out of the stadium, almost running up the stairs towards the students section. As I reach the entrance, I could see him rising from his seat, I slow down in an attempt to contain my excitement, as he walks towards the entrance to meet me there.
"Huh, looks like I'll be fighting you next round Kyoya," Bakugou says as he comes to stand next to me.
"I suppose so, can't wait to see who wins," I say as I walk past him towards my seat, leaning back to rest my eyes before the next match.  I can feel the seat next to me dip slightly as Katsuki sits there.
"Mhm, and I thought you said you didn't get tired from using elemental powers anymore," he said, turning his face towards me, noting his movement despite my eyes being closed.
"Not completely, but at least I don't faint immediately anymore. But don't think that just because I've already used it, I can't use it against you," I respond, as I open my eyes slightly, sitting up and turning to face him as well.
"I do plan on at least trying to beat you in the match by the way, so I will be going all out, so I don't expect you to go easy on me," I say as I continue to watch the current match.

Time Skip

Soon enough my next match is up, as I enter the stadium, entering the ring as I stand across from Katsuki. Midnight's voice rings through the area, and in less the second, we are flying towards each other. He starts with his usual right hook, I dodge below it before trying to kick out his feet, Which he dodges. Before sending an explosion to my back, and into my wings.
Damn, and I already let him land the first hit, guess I'll have to start trying a little harder.
Before Katsuki is able to aim another explosion at me, I'm flying behind him and sending a punch into his ribs, which knocks him to the ground as I fly toward him again. Preparing to send a punch towards his face, before he roles away from me. I can see him get up in  my peripheral vision, as he reaches to grab the back of my shirt. Grabbing it and using an explosion to propel me across the field. I fly through the air, seconds away from hitting the ground outside of the ring. Before I see small black metallic scales ripple over my arms, as my fingernails grow out into three inch long claws. I use my wings to push me to the ground before I exit the ring, dragging my claws along the concrete to slow me down.
I then use a beat of my wings to send me flying to the other end of the ring, slamming my body into Katsuki's as I attempt to send him out of bounds. I can feel the heat from his explosions brush against my face, but I've felt worse.
Keep that out of your head, she is so much worse than anyone else could ever be. And this is just for fun and competition, he would never hurt you on purpose.
Noticing that his explosions aren't really affecting me, Katsuki grabs my coller, and then throws me over his shoulder. Before turning around in the air and sending a larger explosion into my face. As I roll out of the way to avoid most of the damage. Flying up behind him, the familiar feeling of fire rolling up my arm, as I send a punch into his back. My punch sends him multiple meters away, rolling towards the edge of the ring, before he turns around and uses an explosion to propel himself towards me. I expect a right hook as he flies towards me. Instead, he grabs my wrist, using explosions to gain some leverage over my body as he spins the two us around. I can feel my fire and electricity spread over onto his body, my claws dig into in to the skin around his wrist. And as he lets go of my hand I see his palm face towards me, the middle of it beginning to glow.
Well, If I plan on going out, I might as well do some damage.
I allow the fire and electricity to burst from my body, lighting up the stadium. Bolts of lighting and flickers of fire rushing towards Katsuki, as an explosion emits from his hand. And it's even bigger than the one he used against Uraraka. I can feel the heat kiss my skin, before it pounds into my chest. The stadium looks like it went up in flames as the fire and explosion meet. Smoke bubbles across the stand's, as my back hits the outer edge of the ring.
I look up through the smoke to see him kneeling on the ground, fire, smoke, and small bolts of energy still swirling around him. I can hear the remnants of a voice ring through the stadium, as I watch Katsuki begin to stand. Coughing up the smoke that had managed to enter his lungs as he walks towards me. Standing in front of me, he reaches down to grab my hand. Scales and claws slowly disappearing as he pulls me to my feet, supporting my weight as we walk out of the arena.