Chapter 41

After a few more weeks, we were finally reaching the end of our first semester at U.A. And despite the excitement of summer break coming up, I was more focused on avoiding my mother and studying for our final exams. But as for now, I am standing with my class in my hero costume in front of a large group of our teachers.
"It is critical that our teaching simulates practical experiences as closely as possible. From now on, we'll focus on battles against flesh-and-blood opponents. As such, you students will be pairing up, and fighting against one of the teachers you see here!," Principal Nezu says, gesturing to the large group of our pro hero teachers standing behind him.
All of the students get paired up against their respective teacher until only me, Midoriya and Katsuki are left, fighting against All Might.
"Well at least there's three of us rather than just two, that might make this a bit of a fairer fight.
Soon enough, the three of us find ourselves standing at our stage, as Deku tries to get Katsuki to discuss a strategy. Though I can tell Katsuki wants absolutely nothing to do with him. I can hear the two of them yelling at each other as I try to block them out, thinking of a plan without their assistance.
All three of us have pretty good agility, especially in this kind of an environment, but if we all just tried to run, All Might would intercept us. And I know for a fact Katrsuki would rather die than just run. And at the moment, between the three of us, he probably does have the most offensive power. Though I doubt he could take All Might on by himself, and he would refuse to work with Deku. So the best idea would be for me and Katsuki to fight All Might while Deku sprints towards the exit. Then we would have a pretty good chance at passing, and those two wouldn't fight anymore.
"Look, I know the two of you won't be able to work together, but Deku's right. Even if we all tried to fight All Might head on, we would lose, especially because you two can't work together. But if me and Katsuki fight All Might, at least enough to hold him back. Then Midorya can run to the exit and we all pass. And Katsuki gets to fight, so does that work for everyone," I say, looking back towards my teammates.
The two of them stay silent for a moment, before Katsuki looks at me again, nodding, before Midoriya nods as well.
"Well that's good, then we just need to find All Might, and Midori . . . ," I'm interrupted when a large gust of wind barely through the roadway we're currently standing on, blowing Midoriya and Katsuki meters back, as i use the wind to rise in the air.
"Midoriya! Now would be a good time to start running!!," I yell as I charge towards All Might. Immediately allowing fire and lightning to run over the surface of my skin, as the light reflects of the buildings around me.
I slam into All Mights side, causing him to buckle and slide a few meters away from the direction Midoriya is running. I swing my body back around All Might to avoid any counter attacks, as Katsuki charges him as well.
Though after only a few attacks, All Might grabs hold of Katsuki's head , before slamming him down on the pavement. Standing up again, before he runs towards Midoriya. Despite how badly I want to run toi Katsuki to make sure he;s ok, I use my wings to send me flying towards All Might again. Slamming into his back, Allowing claws to grow out from my fingertips.  I dig into the flesh on his back, planting my feet down on the ground, swing to the side and using a blast of lightning and fire to send All Might further down the road.
Though it doesn't work, as he grabs the back of my hero costume. Landing on the ground, and using a super powered punch to send me flying through the buildings behind me.
"I expect you to go all out Raiju," he says as I feel my back hit multiple concrete walls, sending me back at least a few blocks.
Well, shit. That definitely broke some ribs.
I think to myself, before trying to sit up, and finding that my body refuses to move.
Really!? Those two idiots will end up killing each other before we ever pass this exam. And it's not like I just want to sit here and be useless the entire time.
I lean back against the rumble behind me, as more thought, which I'm pretty sure aren't mine, flood into my head.
And what would be so bad about just going all out anyway, you know you could beat him if you just let go.
Yeah, and I could also kill someone, just putting all my anger on him, the collateral damage from that would be way too dangerous.
But wouldn't you feel so much better afterwards, and he did tell you to go all out didn't he? He knows you're holding back.
He doesn't know what holding back means for me.
But he does know what it can do for you, you can win
And I sit there staring up at the gray sky, as smoke continues to rise up from my skin. Settling down around all the etch's in my skin, all the scars covered up by my clothes. And my body stops hurting for a moment, and I can imagine Katsuki fighting alone right now. As he yells as Midoriya, and they're both bleeding.
Katsuki's fighting alone right now, i don't want him to do that.
And you could protect him.
The voice says, and the energy rolls over my skin again. And my body grows slightly, black scales covering my skin, I watch as the muscle under my skin moves. And I'm somewhere between animal and man, as my wings flex behind me as I stand up.
And with a single push off of the ground and a flap of my wings, I'm fifty feet above the ground. I can see All Might in the distance, Midoriya pinned to the ground under a metal fence piece. As All Might looms over Katsuki, prepares to punch him again, as he futility sends small explosions into his face. And in less than a second, I have All Might pinned to concrete beneath my claws, as fire and lightning flickers between us, as I urge it to burn brighter, until it glows only a light blue. And it surround us until I'm sure he can't see through it.
I pull my right arm back, pressing my fingertips into my palm, avoiding my claws. I send it forward with power from my shoulder, until it lands against All Might's face. And from behind I can hear as Midoriya's footsteps fade, as he runs towards the exit. Though in that moment, All Might pushes me off of him, running towards Midoriya. Until I fly  in from get off him, lighting my hand up, and punching him in the abdomen. Sending him rolling back down the road as I fly towards him again. Putting my hands out in front of me, fire and lightning rolling off off them, until it shoots towards him in a large burst. Scorching this skin and the pavement around him, before he rolls out from under me.
Jumping into the air as Midoriya is only a few meters away from the exit. As I watch All Might soar through the air, I look below him. I watch as Katsuki puts his right arm up, bracing it with his left. Extending his fingers as his palm begins to glow, the gauntlet around his arm breaks down from the heat, as the nitroglycerin stored inside of it is released.
The explosion flies upwards, pounding into All Might's chest, as the heat kisses my skin. I allow my black scales to fade, as the energy around me sinks back into my skin. All Might falls back to the ground as Midoriya stumbles through the exit. and I stand there, back in my more humanoid form, watching as Katsuki's arms fall back against his sides. He leans over slightly as I rush towards him, placing my arms against his back just as he begins to fall over. Resisting his back down on the ground, before looking back towards the exit to see a very exhausted Midoriya flop down on the ground, breathing heavily.
I look towards the exit, watching multiple medical robots roll through, as one pulls Midoriya up onto a stretcher. I finally allowed myself to lay down on the pavement. Closing my eyes, feeling Katsuki's breath next to me, and falling into unconsciousness.

Authors Note
HELLO EVERYONE!! Thank you all so much for reading! And getting this story to 500 views!! We're already well above that, but thank you all so much!! Hope you all have a good day, and Thank you all so Much !!!!
-Possum :)