Chapter 42

I returned to the 1-A classroom to see Denki, Kirishima, Mina and Sato balling, apparently because they ended up not passing their practical exams.
"Just hold on now, there could still be some twist to this!," Midoriya says, trying to brighten their moods.
"Don't say that Midoriya, you're just gonna jinx it," Sero says, as I walk over to my seat. Slumping down into my chair, still exhausted from my own practical exam.
"Geez, out of the three of us, you're the one who woke up first, and yet you're still tired," Katsuki says with a smirk, leaning over onto my desk.
"Yeah, I guess transforming still triers me out, and I am definitely not used to useing to much energy. I suppose they're just other things to work on now huh," I respond, turning my head towards him. And discovering our faces are now only a few inches apart. We both wait there awkwardly for a minute, waiting for the other to do something as we stare at each other. Though this is interrupted when Aizawa enters the classroom, ordering us all to find our seats.
"And just so you all know, you're all going to the summer training camp,"Aizawa says, as a few of my classmates scream out in joy.
Our, very extensive, packing lists are then handed out, and apparently plans about heading out shopping are made.
"Hey Kyoya, are you free this weekend, some of the class are going to go shopping, sounds kind of fun huh," Kirishima says.
"Sorry but I don't think I'm gonna be able to make," I say, thinking of all the packing I have to do for the trip.

Time skip

I lean my head back against my seat, listening to the music blasting through my headphones as I try to block out all the noise from my classmates. I open my eyes slightly, looking out the window next to me. I turn my head to the other side, looking at Katsuki's calm face. I'm not sure if he's sleeping or just resting with his eyes closed, and I don't think the difference matters. I kept looking at him for a few minutes, before closing my eyes again, hoping that he hadn't noticed.
After about another hour or so, the bus comes to a stop, on a cliff overlooking a large forest. And I can see people waiting for us there. Apparently the Wild,Wild Pussy Cats, some kind of remote rescue team, according to Midoriya.
"Your lodging is at the foot of that mountain over there. Kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 won't get any lunch!," The one with the bob says, as some of my classmates begin running back towards the bus, as the ground begins to slide out from under our feet. I use my wings to lift myself up into the air, avoiding the mess, but still landing on the ground next to the rest of my peers. Looking up at the beast in front of us.
"If all of these are ground creatures this is gonna be way too easy for me," I say to myself, as the first beast is taken out.
"Well then, Lucky for you, apparently there's a flying one," Katsuki says from next to me, pointing at the one flying above the class.
'Well that's good then,'' I say, flying into the air and barreling through the middle of the mud beast, causing it to fall back to the ground.

Time Skip 4:47 pm

I fly through the last row of trees, approaching what appears to be a hotel, with both of the pro heros from before standing in front of it.
"Oh look, one of you final;y made it here. Are all your classmates on their way," One of them says, as I lean down, supporting my weight on my thighs.
"Well, they are on their way. They just might be a bit," I say, looking towards the ground, trying to get my breathing under control. Before flopping down on the ground, still exhausted from the trip through the forest.
I open my eyes when I hear small footsteps against the hard dirt ground. I sit up slightly to see a child, no older then 5 or 6, walking towards me with a bottle of water in his hand, handing it to me.
"Oh, thank you," I say, taking the bottle and unscrewing the cap.
"Oh, that's Kota, he's my nephew," Mandalay says, gesturing to the kid who just handed me water.
"Oh, well um, it's nice to meet you, my name's Kyoya," I say, sticking out my hand towards him, before he glares at me and just walks away. As I stare towards him in surprise, before my hand falls back to my side.
"Sorry about that, he's not really a big fan of heros," Mandalay says, looking back towards her nephew.
"Oh, Ok," I say, as I begin to hear more footsteps coming from inside the forest .

Authors Note
WE HIT 600 VEIWS!!!! Thank you all so much for all the support!  THANK YOU!!!! :)
-Possum