Chapter 4

third person perspective
The emerald eyed boy quickly flew towards the robot, circling around it's head as the robot's digital eyes followed him. Looking at the robot's surface, Kyoya observed the plates of metal covering it.  Searching along the lines between the sheets of metal, he quickly targeted a spot that would be easier to rip open, and most likely would have important wiring behind it. He quickly rose back higher into the air, getting a better view of the giant hunk of metal along with their surroundings.
So you plan on ripping the thing open, then destroying whatever you found on the inside, and hoping that works.
Yup, pretty much.
You don't even know what is on the inside of that thing, how do you know punchering it will even get it to stop.
Why do you worry so much? If I get a hole on the thing I have access to the inside of it. Then I can just blast into the thing, and if necessary I can burn up the inside.
Ok, that is really dumb, using fire power takes up almost all of your energy. You won't be able to gain any more points after destroying this thing.
The ten minutes are close to being up anyway, just avoiding this thing would take up the rest of our time. Plus, using fire power would display more of my power to the teachers, which is going to help me get in.
OH MY GOD, you are so frustrating and stubborn. Fine, alright you go do what you want.
All right, thank you.
The copper skinned boy tracked down the weak spot in the robots metal surface, quickly pulling into a nose dive targeting the area.  As he descended closer to the metal surface, small dark scales started appearing at the tips of the boys finger, his fingernails darkening and becoming strong. The base of them going out inches, the tips sharpening to knife like points.
OH MY GOD, this is what you're doing. Do you Know How Much energy even transforming the littlest bit takes up.
Yes, I'm the one who is exhausted after doing it.
And hasn't done it in a solid two YEARS!
Yeah, I'm aware of that. But now is as good a time as any to try it out again, the exam is almost over, the teachers will see more of my powers, and I'll have plenty of time to rest afterward.
Ok, first two are true, but do you really think that mom will let you rest! She's been training us constantly from birth, one accomplishment wont do any thing to stop that.
Yeah, and at the moment I really don't give a shit, I'm busting the hunk of metal either way.
Kyoya quickly lifted his hand towards the metals surface before he made contact with it. Digging his new claws into the seam between the two sheets of metal, before grabbing the underside of one of the panels and tearing it upwards. Underneath the thick sheet of metal was a large group of wire's , strung together by metal zip ties, with a small metal beam behind them.
See, I told you there would be something behind this that would damage it's systems, those wire's look importing right
And I never formally disagreed with you.
Yeah, ok that's not true
Kyoya sayed in his own head, as he used his claws to rip through the wires. Seconds later the movement of the robots right arm stopped, but unfortunately the rest of the robot stayed active.
Well that's disappointing, need to find another way to shut this thing down I suppose.
Why the hell are your trying so hard, we're not even sure if destroying this thing will gain us any points.
And at this point I'm to far in to back down, plus there's got to be some more wire's in here somewhere.
Any wire's that would actually destroy the thing would be further in the robot not on the surface.
Well then I just have to find a way to attack the center of the thing.
Well then your just going to have to give up, because you don't currently have a good long range attack for a small space like this.
That's not completely true.
Don't you dare, we are not doing that, we could be hospitalized.
Well let's hope that' s not what happens
After Kyoya's lengthy banter with Second, he yet again puts his hand into the large opening he created earlier, before spreading out his fingers as much as possible. After a few seconds his hand began to heat up, glowing a light turquoise on his palm. The boy braced his body against the robot's metal surface, before closing his eyes as a bright green light emitted from his hand as fire and lightning laced up his arm and into the body of the large robot. Light shining through the seams in the metal, as inside beams melted and the structure of the robot collapsed. Kyoya spread his wings and quickly rose into the air to avoid getting dragged down along with the metal.
Other examinees staring up at him as they were amazed at the power he had, to destroy such a large enemy. They weren't the only ones who were looking in amazement, the teachers were also amazed at the boy's power, as he easily destroyed the robot, at least that's how it looked. But Kyoya's point of view was quite different.
The copper skinned boy's eyelids were drooping, as he struggled to muster up enough energy to make it safely back to the ground. A loud ring echoing through the battle centers signaling the end of the physical entrance exam. After a rather hassled descent, and a loud flop onto the pavement below him, kyoya was quickly escorted to a recovery room by medical robots. Though this was against his will, as multiple times he attempted to convince the inanimate objects that he was perfectly fine on his own. But anyone besides him would assume that he needed medical attention, and they wouldn't be wrong.