Chapter 16

I turn the corner of one of the metal hallways, before standing quietly there, listening for any signs of the hero team entering the building.
With in a few seconds I can hear Midoriya and Ochaco's feet hitting the floor on the second floor, the one me and Bakugou are currently in.
"Bakugou, their on the same floor as us, the two of them should be passing the hallway you're in in a few seconds, attack Midoriya and I'll attack from behind," I tell Bakugou through our radio's, hearing what appears to be a grunt in response.
I back further into the corner I'm standing in, avoiding having either members of the hero team see or hear me. I wait for the two of them to pass me and then prepare to fly after them.  I then hear my que, Bakugou's attack on Midoriya, as I turn the corner and fly towards them.
Bakugou jumps around the corner before blowing up the section of wall directly behind where Midoriya and Ochaco were standing less than a second ago. Luckily neither of our opponents were hurt.
With a beat of my wings, I rise into the air and rocket towards Ochaco, though she hears me before I could get a chance to use my capture tape. She quickly leans to one side as I turn upside down in the air, before pushing off the ceiling to be able to attack her again. Though this time she has started running around the nearest corner, as I follow after her, pushing off the wall to be able to keep my speed while turning the corner. While chasing Ochaco, I try to ignore the yelling I can hear coming from Bakugou and Midoriya.
I figured there was something more going on between them, I'm not really sure what though.
I'm a second away from being able to capture her, capture tape already out of my pocket. But just before I reach her, I see her hit the floor, going down into a push up position, avoiding me as I fly over her. But as I soar over her, I see her hand reaching up towards my wings.
Kyoya! She'll use her quirk on you, look out!!
I hear Rem say in my mind, but despite the warning, I feel Ochaco's fingertips skim my wings, before I feel myself floating up into the air, my wings flapping everywhere as I try to balance myself in the air. I put my hands against the metal walls of the hallway so that I won't be rolling around everywhere in the air.
"Sorry Kyoya but I wanna win this thing," Ochaco says, looking up at me as she pulls out her capture tap as continue to try and balance myself in the air.
I soon find myself sitting on the floor with capture tap wrapped around my wings, and despite the fact that I could easily escape this in a real situation, I continue sitting on the floor as I wait for the training battle to be over.
"Hey Lida, Ochaco got past me and will be headed your way, so I would be on watch for that," I warn him before I turn off my radio, slumping my head against the wall behind me.
Hey Rem, why weren't you talking before?
After a few seconds of silence, I get a response.
There are some things about what's going on the you just don't need to know about Kyoya.
I don't even know what is going on Rem, and I would really like to be at least semi-informed of how I'm involved with all of this.
I'm sorry Kyoya, but I just can't tell you, none of this is in my control anyway.
I stay silent for a few minutes, thinking over what Rem said before responded.
Ok Rem, but just let me know if any of this gets serious, I don't want anyone getting hurt.
A few seconds after I finish my conversation with Rem, I can feel air begin to rush through the metal hallways, as the metal and concrete around me begins to crumble, I quickly turn my radio back on.
"Hey All Might, you mind if I get out of this capture tape so I don't get crushed!," I yell through the radio.
"Yes, Kyoya, that would be acceptable in this situation," All Might tells me through the radio.
I quickly break through the capture tape as I push off of the last bits of concrete below me, soaring into the air above the battle scene. I quickly fly around the building before locating Midoriya and Bakugou fighting, seeing the two of them about to punch each other, as Midoriya calls out to Ochaco.
Within a second, both Bakugou and Midorya's quirks kick in, sending a tornado of hot air flying above them, directly to where I'm currently flying in the air. The column of air sends my flying back a few meters before I ballence myself in the air. I look down to see Midorya's left arm sizzling from being hit by Bakugou's quirk, as Bakugou stands there looking on in shock, as All Might announces that the hero team has won.

Authors Note
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
Just saw my views and we hit above 100!!!! :)
Thank you all so much for reading!!
-Possum