Author's note

Before getting into the story, here is a reminder should you not have read the summary to the end or not have payed attention to the title:

- this is a OC insert, not a reader insert. However, if you wish, you can insert yourself as the inserted OC.
- Genshin impact belongs to Hoyoverse. I only own the added OC's as well as the story and history/ background.

That said, I'd like to also say this:
- the storyline will mainly focus on the Archon Quests and mostly follow it's script to a T. However, certain turning points have been either modified or left out completely to fit the story better. Moreover, as the story progresses, it won't follow the Archon Quests' script as much (at least that is what I have currently planned for the Inazuma arc-).
- even with the focus being on the Archon Quests, there are a few story quests that will make an appearance as well, as for which ones, you'll have to read the story yourself to find out.
- some of the background lore, aka the history, won't match to the actual in-game lore, but I did my best to lean onto actual in-game lore as much as possible. I can already say that the lore surrounding Dragonspine/ Vindagnyr won't coincide with that of the actual game.
- there will be usage of songs in this story as well, so any songs used are not mine! The song title and artist will be credited to before the song integration.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy reading:
History repeats itself

~ Glowing_Hope

~•~•~