Chapter 350: Filastra's Sweet Little Angel

Start from the beginning

Thankfully, Vanessa was now much easier to handle than she was before. Grey only needed to bring up Antoinette's name and Vanessa didn't bother digging deeper into the topic, seemingly forgetting about it. She has turned into one doting mother.

Their walk continued, and so did Vanessa's gloating about her daughter. She kept on going about how cute she was, even showing Grey and Yuna a couple of the photos she took of the said little angel in their everyday lives.

Of course, Antoinette really was an adorable angel. She was still a few months old but she was already charming, capturing the hearts of Grey and Yuna. The last time they saw her, she still wasn't 3 months old, and now, she is such a cutie.

The little angel inherited Vanessa's red eye and Ranzel's white hair. She also got the beauty of her mother, but her composure and aura resembled that of her father's, a calm and gentle one. She was a true blessing to the world indeed.

"Waah~! So cute~! Anne's all grown up!" [Yuna]

"Right~? I'm sure she's the cutest baby in the world!" [Vanessa]

"Un! I'm sure she is! Our Anne is the cutest!" [Yuna]

And now, Yuna has also become a part of Anne's little fan club. She was like an aunt who loves her niece just as much as the mother does. She and Vanessa admired all of Anne's photos equally, squealing like the chirping birds.

Well, it's not like Grey doesn't understand their feelings as he also found the little thing very adorable. If there was a concept of Godparents in Merusia, he would have surely applied to be one. The cuteness of the little angel was too much to pass on.

Just like that, everyone arrived at the mansion, a beautiful gate greeting them. The guards quickly opened the gates and let them pass through, bowing their heads as they paid respects to the three of them.

But rather than heading to the 3rd floor where their rooms were, they first headed down the corridors and into the kitchen to pick up something. It was still a little early for lunch, but there was no harm in bringing food towards their room.

"Is the food ready?" [Vanessa]

"It's already prepared, Madam. Should we deliver it to the room?"

"No, I'll bring it myself. Thank you for the good work." [Vanessa]

"It's always a pleasure to be in your service, Madam. Please don't hesitate to call us whenever you need something."

Though they didn't linger around for long, heading towards the 3rd floor as soon as Vanessa picked up what she needed. However, it wasn't any normal food, it was all but a bowl of banana puree thinned out by breast milk. It was baby food!

After all, Antoinette was now 6 months old. It was now time to introduce her to solid foods, and Vanessa has been feeding her for a few days already. And the little angel loves it so much, she squeals as soon as she sees her mother bring it to her.

"Normally, I'm the one who makes these, but it has been so busy today, I had to ask the chef to make it. Anne loves these so much, you know?" [Vanessa]

"Waah~! Baby food... I don't think I've tried making that before... Are they hard to make, Big Sid Vanessa? I also want to try feeding Anne." [Yuna]

"Fufufu! Don't worry, they're very simple! I'll teach you later." [Vanessa]

"Un! I'm looking forward to it!" [Yuna]

An excited expression on their faces, everyone finally arrived at the 3rd floor, and as soon as they opened the door, what greeted them were two familiar figures. One was the father, and the other was the angel sitting on the former's lap.