Macau Tay - Chapter 15: Part 2

The next day Tay didn't mention our conversation from the previous night. I had a feeling he hated that he'd been honest. I'd never shied back from a topic but I didn't ask him again why he was scared of me. I wasn't sure I wanted to know. Tay kept touching his lip during breakfast. It wasn't swollen anymore. "Let me take a look," I said, pushing his hand away. "I think we can pull the stitches." He grimaced. "Now?" "Scared?" I asked because I couldn't help myself. "No, of course not," he said. I wondered if he referred to more than the stitches. I got up and led him into the bathroom where I kept my medical kit. Tay didn't protest when I lifted him onto the wash table and stepped between his legs this time. I took small scissors from the kit. "Open your mouth." He did, but gave me a warning look as if he thought I had something naughty in mind. I grinned and kissed his ear. "Do you know how kids always get a treat as reward after they see the doctor?" He rolled his eyes but didn't push my hand away when I pressed it against his center through his jeans. "Be a good boy and you shall be rewarded." I drew back, enjoying the scowl on Tay's face. He didn't get the chance for a retort because I started working on his stitches. It didn't take long and Tay winced only twice. "Done," I said, setting down the scissors and tweezers. "Do you want your reward now?" I rubbed his cock. He glared. "You just have to say the words." He pressed his lips together. 

"No?" I said, taking a step back, and stopped touching him. "As if I need you for that," he said snidely, and then he opened his jeans and shoved his hand inside. I exhaled as I watched his fingers move under the fabric. "Fuck." I stepped up to him and ripped his jeans. Tay didn't stop caressing. His slender fingers rubbed his cock nimbly while he watched me through narrowed eyes. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. "Open your legs a bit wider," I ordered. To my surprise, Tay obeyed. His eyes were clouded with lust as he teased himself. Damn, I could see how wet he was. I leaned back against the wall, tugged down my zipper and pulled out my cock. Tay stroked himself even faster when I wrapped my hand around my hard-on and started jerking off. "This is messed up," he whispered. He didn't take his eyes off my cock and I couldn't take my eyes off him. "Who cares?" I growled. "Put a finger in your hole." He slipped one finger into his tight opening. "Another one," I demanded. He barely hesitated. But I couldn't fucking take any more. I staggered forward, shoved his hand away and buried myself deep in him. He shuddered around me as his orgasm rippled through him. After a few thrusts, I came too. "This is so messed up," he said again, his voice heavy with sex. I didn't pull out of him yet. Instead I rested my forehead against his shoulder and caught my breath. "Messed up is good." "I knew you'd say that."

***

"This thing is fucking annoying," he said after another round of sex that evening, wiggling his leg with the ankle monitor in the air. It had bothered me too the few times I'd come into contact with it during sex, but I wouldn't risk taking it off. Not only would Vegas blow a gasket, I'd also have to supervise Tay myself 24/7 without the monitor. "You'll get used to it." I tried to pull him against me but he slipped away, moving to the edge of our bed. "No cuddling as long as I have to wear this thing," he said. I laughed. "As long as you don't ban sex." "Maybe I will do that." I moved my hand down from his stomach and ran a finger over his cock. "Why would you want to punish yourself like that?" "You are an arrogant bastard. Maybe you think your cock is magic, but let me tell you something: it isn't." He didn't shove my hand away from where it was stroking him. Maybe he didn't notice but he'd even parted his legs a bit more to give me better access. I loved his silkiness and the way his body responded to me. He was probably still oversensitive so I needed to be careful if I wanted to guide him toward another peak. His lips parted and his breathing quickened ever so slightly. I leaned over him and sucked his nipple into my mouth. Pushing him over the edge this time was ever better because I wasn't busy with my own lust. I could completely focus on Tay, his labored breathing, hooded eyes, hardening nipples as he succumbed to his orgasm. I didn't even care when Tay turned his back to me afterward, trying to punish me by not reciprocating. I'd gotten what I'd wanted. "You realize that sex is all there is between us, right?" he said angrily. "Sex is important." "Sure, but it's not all there is." "It's not all there is," I said, annoyed. "Yes, it is, and there won't ever be more. Don't think I like you just because I like to fuck you." "Thanks for the heads-up," I growled.