Chapter 12: Part 2

Vegas was asleep when I woke, his body wrapped around mine, his hardness pressing against my lower back. I untangled myself and slipped into the bathroom. It wasn't late yet, but Tay was an early riser and I couldn't wait to spend the day with him. I took a long shower, feeling more awake already. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself, then went back into the bedroom. Vegas sat on the edge of the bed but got up when I entered. His erection jutted out. I gave him a teasing smile as he curled his fingers over my hipbones. "Hard again?" He growled. "I'm always hard for you. One day my balls are going to explode." I could hear movement somewhere in the apartment, then a curse. Tay was awake. "I should go to him." "Oh no, you won't," Vegas rasped. He kissed me possessively and I stood on my tiptoes to make it easier for him. One kiss couldn't hurt, but the way Vegas was grinding himself against me I knew he wanted more than a kiss. He turned me around and pulled me flush against his chest so his erection pressed into my back. I gasped. We were facing the floor length mirror across from the bed. Vegas gripped the towel and pulled it down, leaving me naked. He kissed my throat, eyes on me through the mirror. His strong hands traveled up my sides and he captured my nipples between his forefinger and thumb, and twirled them. My lips parted and a soft moan escaped. I could hear Tay coming up the stairs toward our floor. Oh god. 

Vegas pinched my nipples, then tugged. I closed my eyes at the delicious sensation that swept through me. He peppered my throat and collarbone with kisses and licks while his hand slid down the valley between my chests, over my stomach and between my thighs. Tay stopped outside of our bedroom. Vegas flicked his thumb over my cock and I bit down on my lip to stop myself from moaning. "Pete? Are you awake?" "Your brother is a fucking nuisance," Vegas muttered in my ear, then licked the skin below before sucking it. I exhaled. "But you're so fucking wet, principessa." A new wave of wetness pooled between my legs. "Yes," Vegas growled into my ear. His eyes bored into me in the mirror and I couldn't look away. His finger slipped in and out of me. I couldn't believe he was making me watch him fingering me. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on. His fingers pinched my nipple again, harder this time and I whimpered. "Pete?" Tay hammered against the door. God, he wouldn't stop. I tried to pull away. This was wrong. I couldn't do this with my brother outside of the door. Vegas smirked, his grip on me tightening. I was spiraling out of control. His lips crashed down on mine, swallowing my moans as pleasure washed over me. My legs spasmed and I rocked myself against Vegas's hands as I came hard. 

Vegas didn't stop moving his hands, even as I tried to step away. Instead he pushed against my shoulders until I leaned forward, my hands coming up to support me against the mirror. My eyes grew wide when he knelt behind me, palming my butt and then spreading me. And then his tongue was there, he licked the entire length of me. I tensed when his tips lid along my back entrance. I lost all sense of myself, even as I heard Tay's insistent knocking and his occasional calls. All that mattered was Vegas's tongue as it drove me higher and higher. This had to be wrong, but it felt too good. I bit the inside of my cheek and as pain and pleasure mingled my second orgasm crashed over me. My legs gave way and I fell to my knees beside Vegas, panting and gasping, and hoping Tay couldn't hear it. I glared at Vegas, but he smirked, hunger on his face. He stood, and his erection twitched. I watched as he began stroking himself in front of my face. I knew what he wanted. I parted my lips and he slid his tip in. The saltiness of his pre-cum spread on my tongue. I couldn't believe I was blowing Vegas with Tay close by, but the wrongness of it turned me on even more. What was wrong with me? 

Vegas caressed my cheek as his other hand cupped the back of my head. His eyes never left me as he slowly slid in and out of my mouth. I wasn't sure why I liked it, but I did. "You're so beautiful, Pete," he murmured, pushing a bit deeper into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip and he exhaled sharply, so I did it again. Tay's step receded down the stairs but I kept sucking Vegas, slow and sensually. Vegas's hand guided me, a light pressure against my head. I sucked him faster, increasing the pressure of my lips. "Cup my balls." I did. I loved how soft they felt in my palm. Vegas rocked his hips faster. "I want to come in your mouth, principessa," he said harshly. I wasn't sure if that was something I'd like, but Vegas didn't mind tasting me down there, so I should at least give it a try. I nodded and sucked him deeper into my mouth. Vegas growled, his hips bucking faster. After a few more thrusts, he came in my mouth. I swallowed. It tasted strange and was more than I'd thought it would be but it wasn't exactly bad. Vegas still stroked my cheek as he softened in my mouth. He pulled back, his penis sliding out from between my lips. I swallowed again. Vegas grabbed my arm and lifted me to my feet, his mouth crashing down on mine in a fierce kiss. He didn't mind tasting himself on me. "I hope you remember this all day."