Macau Tay - Chapter 15: Part 1

When Vegas and I returned to the penthouse that night, I felt like a fucking train had run me over. I hadn't gotten more than four hours of sleep in the last three days. The moment I spotted Tay any thought of tiredness vanished into thin air. After dinner with Pete and Vegas, we returned to our own apartment. Tay hurried into the bedroom as if he couldn't wait to get away from me; unfortunately for him that was the room I wanted him in anyway. I followed and closed the door with a bang. Tay sent me an annoyed look but didn't say anything. Instead he turned his back to me and rummaged in the drawers. I walked up to him, slipped my arms around his waist and pulled him against me. "You are thinking too much. Why don't you let me distract you?" I sucked the skin over his pulse point into my mouth. At first he tensed but then he relaxed against me. "How do I know you're not going to play with me again?" His voice had a strange quality to it but I wasn't in the mood to talk emotions. I kissed my way down to his collarbone and slipped my hand lower, cupping his cock through his clothes. He arched into me. I smirked against his skin. He smelled of flowers and his very own delicious scent. "Don't worry. I want to taste you all night long. I want to make you come over and over again." He trembled against me, then his hand clamped down on mine, pressing me harder against him. He made a greedy sound in the back of his throat. He leaned his head back against my shoulder at the same time as he reached back and grasped my cock through my pants. I growled, then thrust against his palm. I slid a finger into him. Fuck, he was so tight. His inner walls clamped around my fingers like a vice. I couldn't wait to replace them with my cock. I was too fucking horny to take things slow or be gentle. I fucked him with my fingers. He moved his hips in rhythm with my thrusting and his grip on my cock tightened almost painfully. It felt fucking fantastic. 

"God, yes," he gasped, his body stiffening against me. I kept thrusting as his orgasm rippled through him. When he relaxed, I lifted him into my arms and carried him over to the bed. I didn't give him time to recover. I needed to fuck him now or I'd lose my mind. I got out of my pants and briefs but didn't bother with my shirt. Tay surprised me by kneeling on the bed and wrapping his fingers around my cock. His eyes were almost challenging when he brought his mouth down and closed his lips around my length. I groaned and my fingers brushed his hair from his face to have a better view of his mouth taking in my cock. I almost shot my cum right then, but a few mental tricks brought me back in line. Slowly at first, then faster, Tay sucked me, his pink lips stretching around my width. I wanted to come in his mouth with him looking up at me like that, but even more than that I wanted to feel his tight hole again. He circled my tip with his tongue before he took me almost all the way in until I hit the back of his throat. Then he pulled back abruptly and wiped his mouth. He raised his eyebrows. "How do you like it when I stop like that?" I chuckled. Was he trying to make me pay for this morning? He'd chosen a bad time. I climbed on top of him with a wicked grin and pressed my erection against his hot opening. His eyes grew wide, but I didn't give him time for a reaction. I hooked my hand under his leg and parted him further before I started to slide into him. He was still tight and his face flashed with discomfort at my intrusion. I slowed further, easing into him and giving him time to grow accustomed to my cock. Yesterday I hadn't been careful because I hadn't known the truth but today I wanted to make him come with me in him. I watched his face closely until I'd sheathed myself completely in his tight channel. I paused for a moment. He gripped my shoulders, the challenge returning to his gaze. 

"Are you going to stay like that, or are you ever going to start moving?" "Oh, I'll move." I punctuated my words with a short experimental thrust to see how he'd react. There was no sign of discomfort this time and I was fucking glad. I needed to fuck him now, and I didn't want to hold back. Keeping my eyes on his face, I established a hard fast rhythm, not as hard as I'd have liked but Tay was probably still sore even if he wouldn't admit it. He was tight, clenching around my cock in a mind-blowing way. Every moan I drew from his lips felt like a fucking victory because it was obvious he was trying to keep them in. I changed the angle and drove even deeper into him. Another moan slipped out. I needed him to come. My own orgasm was already close and there was no fucking way I'd come before him. I thrust hard and deep, and Tay's eyes grew wide, his face twisting with pleasure. He grasped my back, fingernails scratching my skin and I lost it. I fucked him even harder, losing every shred of control. Lust clouded my vision as I spilled into him. I growled against his slick throat, drawing in his scent as I spent myself in his hole. Tay breathed heavily when my body stilled. I raised my head and smiled down at his flushed face, even when he scowled. It was almost adorable that he was still trying to keep up the show. Slowly I pulled out of him. He winced, then quickly masked it. "Sore?" I asked as I stretched out beside him. I touched his stomach. He didn't push me away, only shrugged in response. I moved closer and kissed a spot right below his ear. "Has sex turned you mute?" "You wish," he muttered, his voice slower and more relaxed than usual. "No, that would be boring. The things coming out of your mouth are more entertaining than you think." He gave me a look. "I'm glad I amuse you." "Me too." Like last night I waited for him to fall asleep before I relaxed. I wasn't sure if that would ever change. 

*** 

The next few days followed the same routine until one night when Tay's breathing didn't slow like it usually did. I was fucking tired and quickly losing my fight against sleepiness. "You always wait for me to fall asleep first," he said into the dark, startling me awake. Of course he'd noticed. "Sometimes I forget how observant you are." He turned around, facing me in the dark. "Why?" "I'm a wary bastard." "Do you think I'd kill you in your sleep?" It was hard to gauge his emotions without seeing his expression and I fucking hated it. "Have you been thinking about it?" It was meant to sound like a joke but came out way too serious. "No, I can't stand the sight of blood." "That's the only reason I don't have one of my own knives stuck in my back?" "No. Killing you wouldn't get me out of this apartment. I don't know the code for the elevator." "That's a relief," I muttered. I wasn't sure if he was teasing or not. "You don't seem that unhappy in our marriage." "We've been married for only a few days, and you're never around, that's a plus. And maybe I'm a good actor." "I guess it's good that I don't trust you then." "Yes," he said seriously. "I suppose you want to scare me?" I asked in a low murmur, leaning so close to him that I could feel his breath on my cheek. "I don't think there's anything or anyone that could scare you," he whispered back. "Everyone's scared of something. Why would I be different?" "Because you are the scariest person I know." I paused. He didn't sound like he was kidding. "Are you scared of me?" Silence was my answer. I reached for his arm. "Tay?" "Yes," came his sleepy reply. "Why?" But his breathing had calmed. He had fallen asleep. What was I supposed to do with his admittance? I'd never given him reason to fear me. Okay, he'd seen me do some scary shit, but I'd never done anything to him. It took me a long time after that to fall asleep.