After that she climbed in my lap, searching for something in my eyes.

"Who are you?" she asked, slowly trailing her hand over my jaw.

"All yours, mon ange."  (my angel)

She giggled "I love it when you speak French. Call me Jennifer or Jen."

"Je t'aime Jen, je suis à toi. T'es mon âme-sœur." (I love you; I'm yours. You are my soulmate.)

She groaned "that's so hot. Kiss me, please." She asked.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss, her lips were so soft, and I groaned while I felt her tongue trace my lips. She kissed me passionately back, causing Henry to go nuts in my head.

Someone cleared in throat "Excuse me sir. We have arrived." I pulled away and Jen whimpered.

I handed him money and stepped out, I held my hand for her, she took it and stepped out of the car.

She peered at the hotel where I was staying, "nice." She mumbled while she glanced at Mattéo and Antoine who stepped out the cap that drove directly behind us. "Are they your bodyguards?" Jen asked me.

"Something like that yes." I replied to her while I took her hand and led her inside the hotel. In the elevator she was babbling to Antoine, I could tell that they liked each other. She was holding my hand, but her head rested against his arm. Henri and I felt a bit jealous with that.

Finally, we entered my room, and I must say that I was a bit nervous to be alone with my mate. I have waited so long for her, to be with her. She is human, whatever happens I can't mark her, not yet at least.

She wrapped her arms around me, and I felt content in her embrace. Her soft scent awakened my senses, and Henri's. "What do you want?" she asked quietly after a while.

"I want to kiss you." I told her but she had already pulled me by my collar down and crashed her lips against mine. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

Our night together was better than I ever had expected. She was a goddess, and when she came undone, I almost came with her just from the sight. Her soft tongue and lips kissed me everywhere and loved teasing me. Her giggles were the best sound.

But waking up with her in my arms was the cherry on top. I woke up with my mate wrapped in my arms. I finally found her! Till I got a mind link from Mattéo. There was a problem with one off the contracts, and they needed me asap. I gently pulled away and took a quick shower.

I wrote her a note, 'sorry for not being here when you wake up. I have an unexpected meeting. I will try to come back asap. I'm taking your clothes for cleaning. Feel free to order breakfast. xxx Olivier'

I wrote my phone number on it and placed it on my pillow. Her long blond hair was sprawled over the pillow. She was still deep asleep, her arms wrapped around her. I wanted to look in her emerald eyes again, but I didn't want to wake her up. I kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Land of hope and dreamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें