I said to him showing him my right hand.

"Overall good job sorry I couldn't go out honestly I was thinking about going all out with you since you said you beat Lyd in a fight."

"Hmph if only you could I would have liked fighting you at full strength. Sadly this just shows that I am still lacking."

Asterius said looking at his hand as I only smiled. Though I don't enjoy fighting all that much it was nice to get to use a bit more force than usual. It was nice being able to stretch out my body though it would have been better if I could have fought without my collar.

"I could also see why they called you Death. When I looked into your eyes I felt as though if I didn't be careful you would cut off my head."

He said smiling. Honestly, even without my fear ability am I that scary when I don't smile like I usually do? Putting that aside putting my halberd on my shoulder.

"Anyways this was fun but we should get back. Would you like to accompany me?"

I ask as I see him shake his head.

"I prefer to stay here and fight more. I need to get stronger in order to fight them." He says.

"Them?"

I question as he looks at me with determination.

"To beat a rabbit..."

'A rabbit? To go all the way down hear to beat a rabbit that's pretty.... interesting goal but okay...' I think to myself as I respond

"I see well I wish you the best of luck on your quest to get stronger. Oh by the way."

I take out a healing potion and toss it to him as Asterius catches it.

"Use that on your injuries if you get banged up. I don't want you getting killed down here now."

I say to him as he smiles.

"Of, course not I would like to fight you again so I can't die just yet."

He says as he leaves going back to down to the 38th floor. I would say that would be extremely dangerous but to be honest...

"I wanna see how strong he gets."

I say to myself as I start to make my way out of the dungeon.

///////////////////////////////////

Roaming around the 27th floor I look around for the safe area and move a rock that hid one of the entrances knowing that they were there. Wondering the dark tunnels and making a few turns I was able to get the life force of the Xenos and make my way there. Arriving in the slightly big area I can see them training. Specifically, I see Ranye fighting Gros as she used her spider fluid to tie him down but sadly Gros was able to slice through the webbing and pushed her to the side among her fall on her back. Lyd then yelled.

"Gros is the winner of this match."

Everyone roars ready for their turn. Looking at Ranye she seems to leave the circle and goes somewhere else away from everyone. I look around again and see Fels looking over the matches. I make my way toward him as he notices my presence as I give him a wave.

"Hey, I took care of your problem. Apparently a Spartois variant that could spew acid was destroying a part of the dungeon." I say to him as he nods

"Good. Did you also kill the floor boss?" Fels asks as I shake my head no.

"No, I let the Minotaur handle it."

I am really curious about how strong the Minotaur will get. Though maybe I should have stayed and helped but it's whatever.

"So you met Asterius." Fels asked as I only nodded a response. Standing up I decided to find Ranye too since she left the training session with the rest of the Xenos.

"I'll be gone for a bit skelly. Just wanted to report what happened while I was in the dungeon."

I say to Fels leaving him to find where Ranye scurried off to. Looking the tunnels I look to see Ranye shooting out webs from her hands. She was just shooting it at random directions.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she looked towards me and frowned.

"What does it look like..." She says laying down her spider legs sprawled out exhausted.

"Hmm to me it looks like your shooting your webs out in random directions." I say as she sighs as I sit down next her. We sat there for a couple of seconds as she turned to me.

"Teach me."

She says as I looked at her in confusion.

"Teach me how to be stronger."

-------------------------------------------------