Chapter 346: A Better Sanctuary

Start from the beginning

Finally came the bushes and the vines, popping up all over the place as a final touch to the green portrait. They bloomed with flowers of all colors, fruits and berries soon forming and adding an extra splash of life and color.

"Capella, can help me out here for a little bit?" [Canopus]

"Y-Yes! Coming!" [Capella]

Piles of earth once again formed, hovering over the ground in large chunks which casted shadows on the newly painted landscape. Canopus roared and the earth shattered, the hands of pandemonium reaching out from his body.

The earth was decomposed and ruined, weathered into tiny pieces until all that was left were fine sand and gravel. Such sediments were then scattered along the lake shores and riverbanks, making things even more delicate.

Finally came a rush of light from two figures, the vitality of plants and the land soaring sky high. Everything was already beautiful, but they became even more radiant and even more mystical, shimmering like gems under the moonlight.

"Waah~! Everything's so beautiful~!" [Yuna]

"Hahaha. It's because everyone's working so hard. Still... I didn't think we could do this much even though it's still the first day." [Grey]

"Fufufu! That's because everyone is so enthusiastic!" [Yuna]

It has been a week since Grey and Yuna returned to Galderia, and after dealing with such a tiring adversity with the cosmetic products, it was now time to relax... Or so they thought, but there were still more left to do.

Thankfully, it wasn't as sudden and unreasonable as before. They are now renovating the Sanctuary for the second time. They have built a meadow before, but now that the Sanctuary has grown bigger than before, it was time for another renovation.

With Grey's combat power now, the Sanctuary's radius which was at 3 kilometers before has now reached past 8, with the area of Sanctuary now reaching more than 200 square kilometers, an area about 3 times bigger than the Royal Capital.

And now, they are terraforming the whole Sanctuary, or at least, most of it for now. Since the area keeps expanding with Grey's combat power, renovating the whole place would practically be impossible. It was simply too big.

"Hmm... To think there are even mountains here now... Grey, aren't your abilities too cheaty? It's unfair." [Yuna]

"Well, you can complain to that Idiotic God if you have any problem." [Grey]

"Grey, that's disrespectful... He's still the creator, you know?" [Yuna]

"Come on, I'm sure he won't mind." [Grey]

Says Grey with confidence in himself. Though one would usually be worried about being smitten for such atrocious words, the God they were talking about was now in another dimension. There was no need to worry.

Nonsense aside, the familiars continued to work around the Sanctuary and dyed the place with even more colors, going wild as much as they can and creating the most beautiful and awe-inspiring features one would be able to witness.

There were peaks which soared towards the sky, waterfalls hundreds of meters high, and forests with trees as tall as skyscrapers. The whole Sanctuary had become their playground, new geographical popping in and out everywhere.

"If these sights were present back on Earth, I'm sure they'd be in the 7 natural wonders of the world..." [Grey]

"The 7 what...?" [Yuna]

"Nothing. Just some fancy titles." [Grey]

The familiars continued to work, and Grey and Yuna continued to instruct them. They also helped them out in the more difficult tasks and moved the land with their hands, literally. They were like Gods shaping the earth.